Chapter 1

Erens p.o.v

New year, new school. I'm always being moving around, every year is somewhere new. my family is famous so we always have to travel. It doesn't matter if I hate the school I'll be gone in a year or less.

This year I'm attending a school called 'Wall Maria' weird name.

It's my first day today.

(Time skip)

"Right Eren here is your time table, map of the school and locker name and key.

i headed out the head teachers office, his name is Mr smith and i started headed to my first class. i looked at my time table and it said i had english first thing in room 23. i found the room and entered, everyone in there seats turned and looked at me.

"Oh you must be the new student. I'm your English Hanji Zoe." She female teacher greeted.

"Eh yeah..I'm Eren jaeger." I spoke.

"Right now have a seat here next to armin" she pointed to a blonde girlish looking boy but he looked harmless.

"Hi I'm armin its nice to meet you" he smiled. And put his hand out

"Eren" I shock it.

"Right class let's continue-" the teacher was interrupted by the door banging open. everyone turned and gasped.

There stood a thug of a boy. he stood with his hands in his pockets and chewing on gum. he then made it pop and everyone gasped again. Is like everyone scared of him?

"Levi! I told you to behave and enter the class quietly!" Ms Zoe yelled at him. he didn't even flinch. "whatever glasses." he growled.

"Get to the head teachers office!" She yelled.

"What! I just came from there! What did I even do!" He snapped.

"Enough! Now go!"

He then walked away in a huff but before he did his eyes met mine..his eyes widened..or something. Meh I don't know.

(Later that day)

I stood by my locker and put on stuff into it, it was lunch time. id already made some new friends. armin, mikasa, Marco, jean, christa and Petra. people are nice here.

I then closed my locker and there was that thug Levi.

"Jeez you scared me!" I yelped.

"I've not scene you face around here, your name?" He asked like he wasn't interested.

"Em I'm Eren jaeger! Nice to meet you" I put my head out. he looked it up and down then laughed.

"Jeez you think you can do that? Do you know who I am?"

"I think you names Levi?"

"Yeah, Levi, Levi Ackerman, try types my name into google sometime." he then walked away. "oh brat?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't get in my way"

Jeez Christ he's cold, if I type his name in what am I going to find? Jeez like I care!