Chapter 11

Erens p.o.v

Levi drove to a small store. He made me get out the car and come in with him.

"Levi where are we?" I asked as we entered.

"I work here." he replied and turned on the lights.

"Oh, so why we here?"

"I'm gonna give you a long away present that you'll never forget." he smirked.

"What's that then?" I watched him pull out a table.

"Lie down." I did as he said.

He brought out ink. "wait are you gonna tattoo me?!" I shot up.

"Yeah what's wrong with that?" I turned on the needle.

"My parents will kill me!"

"So? take of your shirt." He ordered.

"W-what are you gonna do? Not a massive cock right?" I said taking of my shirt. He began to whip the area clean.

"No of course not." he punched my arm.

"Oi That hurt." I whinged.

"Well your in for a surprise now." he started the needle and put it to my arm.

"Son of a bitch. why would people go through this pain?!" I shouted in pain.

"Oh quit whining it's not that bad." he continued.

About 16 seconds later

"Oh load please let the pain stop I can't take it anymore." I pleaded. this was fucking sore.

"Eren...be a man."

"But I'm not a man, I'm a stupid whimpy girl.." I sulked. "you haven't even told me what your doing?"

"It's a surprise."

--

About 44 minutes later it was finally over. I could breath again.

"Right you can look in the mirror." Levi spoke.

I stood up and looked at the top of my arm in the mirror.

"Levi?"

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I love it." I teared up.

The tattoo was Levi's name in bedded in a rose bush.

"It's something to remember me by." he kissed my cheek. "do you have to go?"

"I'm sorry, I have to. but if I couldn't I'd stay here in a heart beat."

"I know." he placed his hand on my cheek and I gave into it.

"Come on, let's go to my place."

We drove back to Levi's and we got In to his bed under his sheet. he was on top on me looking down at me. Levi had so much sorrow in his eyes.

"Levi?" I gently spoke.

He lead in and kissed my head. "your the only one I can be myself around Eren...Your the only one for me.."

I wrapped my arms around him. "I'm sorry." I began to cry. "I'm sorry."

"Don't worry Eren... you'll see me all the time.."

"No! I won't I'll be across the world. I'll never see you plus mg parents won't allow it."

"I guess your right..." he put his head into my shoulder. "I'll be there tomorrow at the airport, I'll be there so say goodbye.."

I pulled on a smirk. "you better."