Guess What it's Headcanons Again

-The OG FNaF gang all have different heights by a few inches. Foxy is the shortest and Bonnie is on the taller end of the spectrum, so they have a noticeable height difference. Bonnie likes to tease Foxy about this on occasion.

-Sometimes Plushtrap will get tired of carrying Tattletail by hand, so he just kind of balances the little guy on top of his head. Surprisingly, it works for both of them.

-Puppet goes full on Sue from SNL whenever he's involved in some kind of surprise. Yes, this includes him breaking through a window.

-Several of the animatronics have indeed seen The Walten Files. They have all collectively agreed to never speak of it again.

-Some of the animatronics have intense PTSD nightmares from their repressed memories of 1987, yet due to the power of the Cupcakes they can't tie them back to the actual events and have little to no understanding of the actual reason the nightmares are happening.

-Foxy is usually shut down during the day, but sometimes the noise and lights wake him up due to his programming, and he kind of can't shut back down until it all stops, so he's pretty much forced to just sit there awake and listen to everything going on outside until the restaurant eventually closes. Nobody else knows that this happens.

-I feel like Puppet is an angry crier. Dunno where that came from.

-The designs for the Minireenas were actually based on a very old design for the Puppet (Not our Puppet, as he wasn't built until later), so in a very technical sense, he could be counted as their parent.

-The Puppet fully wrote out the Popgoes Theory as a fanfiction. It exists somewhere in the deep depths of the internet, yet not many know of its existence since it never gained traction and is hailed by the few who have read it to be absolutely terrible.