page 38)

https://pin.it/3NJye1a (outfit)

It was late at night when Shoto and I sneaked out from the dorms

It was late at night when Shoto and I sneaked out from the dorms. He said that a surprise is awaiting for me on the near river.
"Is it far?" I asked shoto while he held my hand and pulled me after him.
Because it was a 'big surprise, like shoto said he insisted to blindfold my eyes. I trusted him, so i did like he asked
"No we are there in no time" he said. He pulled me closer to him by my waist and whispered in my ear "you'll like it baby"
I smiled "if its from you, then yes"

I wanted to use my magic to fell my surroundings, take a little peek of whats going to wait for me. But i promised not to use it. So that way it will be a surprise.

"We are here love" shotos calm voice hit my ear as he slowly took of the blindfold.
Holy shit

https://pin.it/6rv6XtR (imagine it like this)

Their was a picnic blanket on the grass and behind it the river

Their was a picnic blanket on the grass and behind it the river. It shined beautiful with the moon over it, the candle around the blanket making it even more romantic.
He put different type of food on the picnic blanket.
Strawberries, Chocolate, Sushi and of course cold Soba. For drinks he bought cold strawberry milk and water.
My heart beat out of my chest. No one ever done this type of thing for me. Never
Shoto was my first love, first boyfriend, first time.
And now i am sure that i will marry this beautiful man

His face looked worried as he watched me. "Do you like it?" He took my hand. I turned my face to look into his beautiful Heterochromatic eyes. I smiled and hugged him.
After a second he hugged me back "i love it, thank you shoto" i laughed while small tears left my eye.
"Oh no why are you crying?" He asked while whipping my tears away. I cupped his cheek
"No baby those are tears of joy. I am really happy to have you by my side" i said and kissed him. He took my hand "im glad you like it" and we sat down to eat.

"How did you came up with this sho?" i asked him while slurping my soba. He took a sip of the strawberry milk and smiled "i asked my mother how to organise this" he took my hand and put a kiss on it "this is a special day for us y/n. I know we never did it official but both of us see each other as their lovers, partners"
He came near me and grabbed something from his pockets.
"Y/n. Would you made me the happiest guy in the world and be my girlfriend?"
He showed me the beautiful necklace he bought me.

https://pin.it/4X07b36

"A flower?" I asked exited and looked at him

"A flower?" I asked exited and looked at him. He had a slight blush on his face and rubbed his neck "Mother told me that girls love flowers so i thought, i should get you a flower necklace. And the blue color so that you will remember me every time you look at it" my heart melted.
How can someone be that sweet?

"I love it shoto"
"You do?" He asked and smiled
I hugged him again. "Yes i do, really thank you so much" he held the necklace and put it around my neck also kissing it. "So you are my girlfriend now?"
"Yes baby, I'll be you're official girlfriend."

I took a picture of my necklace and send it to the girls group we had with the 1 A girls.
The caption was "guess hot girl summer is cancelled, your girl is now taken"
Mina of course IMMEDIATELY answered with an 'FINALLY I WAS WAITING FOR THE DAY, guess the sex was too good huh?;)'
I smirked at her message and wrote an 'you don't have an idea sis'
"Y/n" shotos voice brought me back and i put my phone away, looking in his face.
"I have one more reason why i bought you here" he said calmly "i don't know how to start or what to say. But i really wanna tell you about my past" i knew the situation is going to be sad. I mean no one need an explanation the mark on his face shows more than he needs to say.
"Hey shoto" i held his hands and got closer to him
"If you don't wanna talk about it there is another way for you to show me" i tilted my head to the right showing him comfort.
"Yeah?" he asked "yes baby. If you let me i can get inside of your head. Then I'll be able to see everything" i sat behind him and spread my legs "come on, lay" he smiled and laid his head between my tights.
I stroke his hair and kissed the top of his head "this wont hurt okay? You'll just feel like having a flashback" i said quietly
"Im ready" he said

I closed my eyes and put both of my hand on the side of his head, trying to get inside.
Everything flushed back and started from the day of his 4th Birthday.
The day his quirk was known.

If i knew what is going to happen and what pain he had to go thru. I would never got inside his head.
You see if someone gets inside your head to get some information or memory of you, you will feel everything like that day.

So when i saw his mother spilling boiled water on his left eye, i felt tears leaking from shotos eyes. His hands where gripping on my, pressing them. He needed to feel my presence, feel that everything we saw was in the past.
It is so hard for him. I can sense more tears falling and he started to panic.

I am so sorry baby...

I whispered in his ear, still watching the horror. „I am here baby"
I squeezed his hand back „none of this is real, its a flashback"
„Its in the past shoto"

I couldn't handle it anymore. With each memory it got worse.
The beating from Endeavor, the 'betrayal' from rei, the death of touya and shoto ending up alone.

As soon as it was over i hugged him tightly, both of us crying.
"I am so sorry you had to go thru this alone shoto" he just hugged me back.
I feel like saying something, something more stronger, something that makes him loved.

So i came up with this. I pushed his body away from mine and cupped his cheeks putting a little kiss on it, i took a breath
"You habe no idea how strong you are Shoto Todoroki. You grew stronger mentally and physically. Even with the damage that had been done you NEVER gave up. Do you know how proud i am right now? You came such a hard way and still managed to control both of your qurik and still have the power to became a hero."
I smiled at him while he just watched me
"You will be such an amazing hero one day shoto. You kept going and reached your goal, despite everything. You are the most strong person i know, you should be proud of yourself baby"
A tear leaked from his left eye and he hugged me tightly
"No one ever said something that comforting to me. And i don't wanna hear it from someone else. Thank you y/n I really mean it. You mean so much to me so believe me when i say this, i love you more then words can describe"