Late nights🌑

Working at a tavern with sweaty, hormonal, drunk, nasty men is the worst. All I do is get constantly hit on by grown men who don't understand boundaries or when I'm uncomfortable but that's expected working around pigs.

"Excuse me," an unknown voice calls out interrupting my thoughts.

"Yea what can I get for you?"

"Can I get three beers, please?"

"Coming right up"

I quickly get 3 mugs and pour them full of beer. It seems to be another group of grown men who have nothing better to do with their lives.

"Here you are, can I get you anything else?"

"How about you in my bed naked," the drunk guy slurred

I walk away quickly trying my best to avoid the drunk men as much as possible. I can't even think straight with them eyeing me down like I'm their favorite piece of candy.

"Come on beautiful just come sit on my lap"

"I said no and I'm saying it again"

"I love my woman chocolate and feisty just like you," he called out

Ignore his smart remarks and continue doing my job, it's almost time for me to close up anyway so I'm happy any other way.

                                        ~Timeskip~

My night shift was currently over and I'm closing down the tavern. It's cold outside tonight but it's nothing my jacket can't handle, the moon tonight was beautiful I couldn't help to stare and get lost in the illuminating light.

"Hey, where you going?"

I turned around and saw it was the guy from the tavern, I see he doesn't know that no means no.

"Come here for a sec," one of them said

"Baby I know you hear me," the second guy said

I started walking a little bit faster so they wouldn't catch up with me hopefully I make it somewhere safe in time. I hear footsteps approaching me fast so I ran away from them, I kept running, turning corners, running straight paths but then I ended up in an alleyway.

"Nowhere to run now that you're cornered," one of them said

They approach me slowly, basically, taunting me, like I was their prey. they started to rip my clothes off of me but struggled a bit because I was resisting them. I couldn't fight them back cause they were stronger than me, I could smell the awful scent of booze on their breaths as they kissed me on my neck.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!!" I yelled

"Shut up you whore," he says punching me in my stomach

I fell to the ground clutching my stomach and whining in pain. I guess I must accept what's about to happen, nobody was coming for me, the men on top of me aren't going to stop, I can't run nor can I fight. The only thing I can do is just lay there on the dirty ground and stare at the moon, that's the only thing that can make me forget about this treacherous memory.

"I believe the woman clearly said no, why you men are still on her is the question?"

"Who the hell are you?"

"Your Karma"

"Get lost creep and let us do our thing and maybe when we are done you can have a turn"

The mysterious man walks closer to us and pulls the guys off me towards the wall knocking them out in the process. He turns back to me and reaches out his hand for me to grab.

"What are you trying to do to me?" I whined burying my head in my lap

He doesn't answer my question, he just looked at me maybe in a pitiful way, I don't know I was too busy crying. What shocked me was when I felt him lift me bridal style and carry me to God knows where what mattered was I felt warm, safe, and protected. I have never felt this way before I guess this is why I feel so drawn to him.

"Excuse me, Sir?"

"Yes?" he says stopping in his tracks

"What is your name?"

He looked down at me and gave me a warm smile that could brighten anyone's day up.

"My name is Adrian, may I know your name?"

"My name is Y/n," I say tiredly

"Y/n darling you're safe, now rest that pretty little head of yours"

As soon as Adrian had said those words I was out faster than the speed of light. I didn't hesitate as normal people would do I merely trusted him to keep me safe and do no harm, I believe that's a good sign right?

Adrian Pov
I glanced down at the woman in my arms and felt lucky. I don't know if I should feel this way after I just prevented her from being taken advantage of but I like this feeling. Not to mention she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, her curly hair is very elegant and mesmerizing. The way her chocolate skin color glistened under the bright moon, she was like a goddess in my eyes, she was also different. The way she carried herself, wasn't like all the other women did, her clothes covered almost every inch of her body. I can see why those guys back there had trouble taking off her clothes.

I see that she has a busted lip, I can't help but enjoy the delicious aroma of her blood. I just want to have a little taste of her now.

"Dammit," I say restraining myself

She is just so perfect in my eyes, I just met this woman and she's already taken a piece of my soul.

Now that she is safe in my arms I shall take her back to my home where she is safe, warm, and protected.

A/n- I will update more on the next chapter, other than that I hope you enjoy the chapter and sorry for the late update❤️❤️