Hi my hame is Tate

"Tate... Why did you do that to her.. she was my best friend..." I said falling to my knees next to her lifeless body.
"What she did to you was unforgivable." Tate said without any emotion in his face.
"What she did was a mistake Tate... I'm sorry.."
"What are you doing Jasmine.. no please no.."
"Go away."
"Jas-"
"Go away Tate!" He then left me.. never to see him again.

~BEFORE/MOVE IN~

"Why this house." I asked my mom carrying a box upstairs and then stopping to look at her.
"Because it was worth it and on sale, your dad needed space for his job. Just please stop asking questions and just bring your stuff upstairs and unpack." I sighed and walked up stairs holding the heavy box in my hands.
I picked a room with a window where I could open my window and go onto the roof. I set my box down and sat down on my bed.
"I need a cigarette.." I sighed
"I have one." a boy with shaggy blond hair and brown roots, and who was slightly taller than me. But my first question on my mind was how the hell did he get in here?

*TATES P.O.V*

She was beautiful. She had long brown hair and gorgeous hazel eyes. She was slightly shorter than me and she was adorable. She sighed saying "I needed a cigarette."
"I have one." I said walking into her room which used to be mine before the accident.. She studied me for a while.
"How did you get in here?" She asked while I handed her a cigarette.
"I live up the street and decided to stop by and say Hi." I lied. I lived in this house for eternity. Because I died in here. Same with other everyday people. Whoever dies stays. But on Halloween we can leave but we go back to the house the next day.

"Cool thanks. Do you have a light?" She asked while putting the cigarette in her pinkish colored lips.
"Yea, here" I said pulling out my lighter and she leaned in. I lit up her cigarette and the whole time we were doing that we never broke eye contact.
"Thanks." she smiled and let out a puff of smoke.
"But hey, I got to unpack everything. So how about we hang out later?" She asked.
"Yea." I smiled
"See you then.." she said while smiling and showing her beautiful smile and waving goodbye while I left the room.

*JASMINES P.O.V*

The cute boy left.. I'll call him mystery boy. I headed over to my unpacked boxes and started to go threw them and started to find old band posters I had. Pierce the veil, bring me the horizon, sleeping with sirens, my chemical romance.. and so on. I started to hang them close together in the walls and once I was finished I grabbed my mirror.
I set it in the corner of a wall and looked at myself.
"Shit.." I said underneath my breath and saw how bad I looked. decided to get changed and put on tight ass black skinny jeans with holes in the knees with just a grey pull over. I walked over to another box with all my shoes in them and grabbed my new original high top converse and slipped them on. I looked threw the box and found only my mascara so I decided to put that on.
I looked at myself in the mirror and thought I look pretty good.

*TATES P.O.V*

She was beautiful.. she had not a very skinny body and not very big it was in the middle. It was perfect to cuddle with. I felt like I could break her if I hugged her to tight.
I bit my lip looking at her get changed into her good looking clothes. I decided what I was doing was wrong and left her to get ready. I headed down to the basement and could hear my mother whining.

"Tate.." she whined again

"What do you want." I said coldly

"There is new home owners here now. I'm hoping you won't do what you did to the last home owners." she said in her sweetest voice.

"I don't care." I said back comfy
"And leave me alone." I said leaving back upstairs.