Are we dating? No. Do I love her? No shit. But are we dating? No.

Coming from a family that never cared expressed love for their children, Celeste was a  touchy person. Even as a kids Orion for one was never around, and their mother had hired people or just had elf's tend to their kids. Sirius had grown out of they touchy phase and didn't care for any affection from his parents. As she got older, her parents saw her as clingy so she stopped but the urge for a hug was always there. When she and her brother meet her friend they all noticed and assumed what was happening.

They all told her it was okay and she wasn't clingy. She believed them at their word. Now that she knew tht she could hug and care for her friends in her way she did. She'd hug them, hold pinkies or hang her arm around them and lay her head on them, and they'd do the same. Joy was an exception though, as she called it top tier treatment. Sometimes they hold pinkies or hands if they wanted to piss people off or just because. Celeste would especially do it when boys that  bothered JJ by flirting with her best friend. They were hangout one time after being way from each over a Christmas leave. Joy's family was going to visit some family that moved to France, and her parents let her for a week come back to Hogwarts for the rest of the vacation. They hadn't seen in each other for forever so they spent a whole day literally just hanging together. They were tired and chilling In sams dorm. Celeste was reading out loud section of the daily prophet while they laid in her bed. Emberly ask if she could lay on her and Celeste being the person she is nodded. The huffelpuff slight cuddled up to hey side lay her head in her. And from that day forward it was a normal thing.

Other people didn't really know about this though and they didn't really care to say anything. Celeste had invited Emberly to come and talk because Joy had been feeling the off. Celeste played some music in the Gryffindor common room to lighten up. They sat on the couch and by the end of it Emberly had a smile on her face and got a little kiss oh her head. They ended up like this.

Celeste knew her brother and her friends were gonna be out all day pranking but Celeste needed to be there for her friend

Celeste knew her brother and her friends were gonna be out all day pranking but Celeste needed to be there for her friend. They heard the porthole open but thought nothing of it. They heard Lily's voice traveling in circles behind the couch. From Lily's point of view you could ony see the back of the Gryfindors head.

"Uh you will not believe what I saw
your brother and that Potter were doing on my way over here Celeste! They were picking a fight with some Slytherins, well I suppose they were also going at them to.. but none the less they started throwing small jinxed at them and chasing them around. They chased them pass the library door as I was walking out and James has the audacity to stop and lean against the wall and mess with his stupid hair and say, "oI eVaNs hOw wAs YoUr dAy FlOw-" are you even listening Blac-"

She walked in front of the fireplace and saw the scene in front of her, and with out an explanation it looked suspicious, I'd give her that.

"Oh sorry I didn't know you were...busy- uh sorry by the way. I'll be leaving to my dorm now."

She walked away for and minute and JJ and Celie tried holding in there giggles, when Lily came running back next to them.

"So uh you don't have to tell me and I will support you guys in every way l, but are you guys like together or something. I know we talk with Marlene and Dor a lot and you are always supportive. Are you too like, and I of course don't mean to pry. I also don't mean to assume, I know you like physical touch and all, and I'm not bothered by it just you know don't be offended or anything I love ur hug-"

The girls look at each other and laughed. Lily stood their confused and nervous.

"Lils, sweets no -"
"I was just having a bad day and needed a hug  so-"
"I called her over to help"
"In need for major cuddles"
"And yea"
"Yup"

"So you guys aren't.."
"No no- love her a lot"
"And i her but-"
" we aren't a thing"
" exactly.. and I don't blame you, it's a little awkward... sorry if we put you in a spot"
" no no I was just wondering... we good?"
"Of course Evans"
" you I can't blame me either her hugs and her amazing self Is also comfy and warm"
"Shut up"
"It's true"
"I second that, anyway see you later good day Joy, Black." Lily waved at Jo and nodded playfully are Celeste
"Thanks You too Lily" she smiles and waved
"Evans" the twin nodded back.

Lily walked away up to her dorm while the duo bursted out laughing fom the silence.