Chapter 2

Chapter 2

After the awards ceremony I quickly went to the bleachers where our spot was and grabbed my duffel bag. I ran to the parking lot and waited by Harry’s car.

“If you run around like that I’ll believe you really can’t wait to be with your mom.” Said Harry as he came inside the car.

“No, it’s not that. Apparently my mom made plans for us to go eat lunch with some other family.” I told him as I sat down in the shotgun seat.

“Then let’s go home.”

When we finally got to my house (though everyone called it a mansion) I quickly ran inside and sprinted to my room avoiding my mom. I took a very quick shower, put on a red sundress, and braided my hair French braid style.

“Cassidy, where are you!?” Yelled my mom trough the intercom.

“Room, what is it?” I asked tiredly.

“The visits are here, so get ya bootie to the living room.” My mom said in a funny kind of tone.

Since I was feeling lazy I decided to take the elevator downstairs.

The sight place before me shocked me, and paralyzed me in place.

My old life-long friend Joseph was standing in front of me with his arm placed around the shoulders of a blue eyed blonde girl/ AKA Grace/ The Slut.

WHO HAD INVITED HER?!

I put on my best fake smile and said, “Hi Mr. and Mrs. Payne, Joseph, and Grace.”  I said with the sweets tone I could manage.

We sat down at the table and started eating the Lasagna that my mom had cooked; the adults were deeply into their conversation, and of course ignoring us. I am really wondering where my brother is.

“So.. Joe when did you got back from L.A.?”I asked him. Joseph had gone moved to L.A. about three years ago; we had been friends since first grade. When he moved we had lost total contact.

“Um, excuse you. But I am the only one that’s allowed to call him Joe.” Grace said with that annoying high-pitched voice of hers.

“Excuse you, I’ve known him longer. And I don’t really care if he’s your boyfriend or whatever else, but there’s at least 74 other people I can think of that call him Joe.” I told her.

Her face got red like a tomatoes in about 2 seconds, and I could see that Joseph was trying hard not to laugh.

I finished my food and took the plate to the sink. When I was walking back I heard Grace talking with Joseph.

“Who does that bitchy whale think she is? I swear, if she dares to talk back to me one more time I will slap her. I mean who does that slut think she is? She’s so ugly! I don’t even know how you were friends with that Bitch.”

My face burned red with anger, my hands were in fists, and right now I wanted to pull out all of her hair one by one.

“Hey, calm down sis.” My brother Logan said putting a hand on my shoulder.

“I am gonna kill her!” I said walking towards the door that led to the dining room.

I pair of arms grabbed me from behind, and I was quickly thrown over the shoulder of Harry.

I started hitting him on the back, “Harry let me down this second!” I whispered yelled at him.

“Not happening girly.” He said.

“Logan! Help me.” I asked my brother.

“Nope.” He said popping the p.

“I hate you both.” I said giving up.

“We love you too.” Harry said carrying me upstairs.

When Harry finally set me down we were in his room. He had his back turned at me, so I took my change and sprinted out the door.

I was standing right behind her, and I ran faster my hands were and inch from her ugly face when someone grabbed me from behind.

“LET ME DOWN!” I yelled at the top of my lungs, while trying to reach Grace with my hands.

“Calm down Cass.” Said Harry, as he tightened his grip on me.

“She freaking cursed me out! She’s so gonna pay!” I said still trying to reach for her.

“Me?!” Grace said standing up. “How dare you say such lies?!”

“WHAT?! You said it! I freaking HEARD YOU!” I said.

“She really is a mad cow isn’t she?” She said once again to everyone this time.

“GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!” I yelled at her.

“Bitch shut up, I am a guest here, I deserve respect from you.”

“Oh you are so dead!” I said.

Harry dropped me, and that was his mistake. I ran straight for her.

“AHHH!” She yelled as I grabbed her by her braid. I started walking away with her braid in my hand. I got to the door and opened it, I put her over my shoulder and she started hitting me on the back, I laughed because she couldn’t hit. Right then I threw her in the pool. “You are dead meat Cassidy Reyes!” She yelled at me as I walked away.

“Well that takes care of that.” I said with a smile as I walked inside and locked the door behind me. “Now if yall excuse me, I am going to my room.” I smiled once again and walked away to my room. I heard laughs from behind me, and high fives.

____________________________________________________________________________--

Authors Note

Yeah, I know short chapter.

I would put more in it if I wasn’t feeling so sick, but yeah……

Sooooo…. Now you’ve seen Cassidy’s evil side. What do yall think?

This chapter goes out to…………. My friend……….. Oh, I don’t know everyone I guess.

Next Chapter: School day for Cassidy, and revenge from Grace.

Uhhhhh

See ya all my lovelies =] <3