PART 2

AUTHOR POV

y/n arrive at home in really wet condition because of the rain. "Why are you looking like this y/n?" Her mum frown at her and y/n just giggle.. "I- I forgot to brought my umbrella today." she said and luckily her mum forgave her that time.

She went to took a hot bath and eating with her parents...After that,she finish her homework before laying down on the bed..  "One game?" She thought as she staring on her phone.

At the same time,Mina called her. "Good timing!"  y/n get up and get her headset for gaming..She play games with Mina till late night that she forgot,

"DAMN I FORGOT!!GUESS- I will stand outside again tommorow." Y/n heaved a sigh as she throw herself on the bed..

.

.

.

The next day at school,

"Alright class..Like always,please submit your homework and if you not finished yet,go standing outside and finish them!" The teacher said and y/n heaved a sigh.

"You again,y/n..why did you always didn't finish your homework?" The teacher asked while y/n just giggle. "Sorry teacher..I- slept early last night till I forgot I had a homework to finished." She said and leave the classroom.

"How can Mina finish her homework?Geez she's such a pro!" Y/n mumbling around while sitting on the corridor.

A minute later,Sana was passing by.

To the toilet.

"Eh?You- why are you here?" She asked y/n while y/n startled a bit because of Sana. "Ahaha I- I didn't finish my homework senior." She awkwardly replied while rubbing her nape.

Sana sigh and bend over.

"What homework you didn't finished yet?" She asked.

"Uhm- physics...I'm not really good at study-" Y/n heaved a sigh while suddenly Sana grab the book and pen made the latter widened her eyes. "Let me help you."

Y/n watching Sana in stun as she move a strand of her hairs to the side..She looks elegent,beautiful,cute and really kind. "Done." Sana suddenly spoke made y/n startled.

"Eh?Already?How fast-"

Sana chuckled and pat y/n head. "Fighting!!If you need help with study,I can help you anytime,okay?" She said and once again messing with y/n hairs before she leave.

A sudden blushing of y/n made her confused. "Why the heck I even blushing at someone for the first time-" Y/n shook her head and looking at her own homework.

"Oh- it's not really that much- how stupid am I.." y/n chuckled by herself and then went back inside to tell the teacher she already finished.

.

Class dismissed,

Everyone went to the canteen while Jihyo excitedly going to buy a food...

They find a seat but already full and at first they thought they're gonna eat outside but suddenly, "Hey Junior!Come here!There's a seat here!" Jungyeon call y/n and she grab Jihyo hands and going there.

"Hi unnie!" Y/n happily smiles. "Hi too!Anyway,I forgot to tell you..There's a basketball training tommorow so we as player,won't joining class lesson." She told Y/n and y/n just nod.

Then her eyes on Sana. "Oh- thanks for helping me earlier,Senior." Y/n smiles sweetly at Sana. "Your welcome..by the way,it's Sana..Just call me Sana." She said.