Part 16

Y/n POV

I wanna cry...what is this feelings- I've been like this for a days...I got no mood at all.. "Y/n dinner's ready." My mum caling me and I did going to eat or- I'll be dead.

"What's wrong with that expression?" My mum frown and I immediately smiling and just shook my head. "Nothing!I'm just fine!" I said and she still looking at me curiously.

As we eating together,she spoke up. "Can you help me later?" She asked and I nod.

"Go buy a groceries later..I'll give you the money after this." She said and I just nod.

.

.

While waiting for my mum,I continue sketching..I don't know since when I started back to sketch.. "It's okay Y/n!You're supportive friend!" I pout to myself thinking I deserve this.

Then,my mum calling me...She give me the money and I went to the city by only a bicycle...

.

"Onion...garlic,...ketchup,...sauce,...why did she suddenly add soap here?" I sigh and keep going around until- "Auch!S-sorry!" I bumped into someone- no i mean..She was the one who bumped into me.

"So-sorry.."

When I look at her,..everything looks like in a slow motion.. Who are you?

"Oh-?Let me help." I said and take her stuff that fell on the floor.

"I'm sorry..so much.." She keep apologize. "It's fine." I replied...Suddenly,..I heard someone coming. "Miyeon?What are you doing here?" Sound familiar-

"Oh y/n?" I look up and saw Sana.

Right in front of my eyes.

"Oh-hi senior." If I ignoring her,that will look so suspicious.. "I just bumped to this person and it was totally my fault for not being careful.." This women name Miyeon said.

Sana just sigh and smiling at me. "Are you going for shopping?" She asked me like- I'm buying groceries right now..Is she blind or what?

"Well..." I won't answer you...I need to go.

"I gotta go now-"

"Wait!why so early?You know my sister right?We should hang out a little bit." This women-!She- Sana siblings?!Wasn't she's the only child?!

"Urh..I will just heading home after this-"

"Y/n...Did I doing something wrong to you?Did I annoyed you?If I did,please tell me...you seems to be like ignoring me for this past few days..was there any reason?" And now she bring out this topic.

"I- I just need to hurry back home...T-that's all." I said and leaving.

I don't know why,...I keep on trying escaping....

.

.

.

Sana POV

"Miyeon..." I glare at her.

"What?I doing nothing a all." She smirk and I heaved a sigh..this side of her...actually,she's not my sister..But only a cousin.

"Well well...she seems to look so interesting..besides,we're in the same age,right?.How about I tried to hook up with her-"

"Stop with that...I'm not allowing you to do that at all." I said and she staring at me for a minute.,before she smirking..What's gotten into her head this time,...

"You like her,don't you?" I widened my eyes and look away. "O-of course not..She's my junior and beside that,she's a women-"

"uhhh~ like that..well!I may had a chance!Luckily we went to a different school,Sana..or if not,I might tried hitting on her!" She said and leaving..She- never change at all.