Water Park

"Wake up, wake up, wake up!" I heard the chirp of a little girl say while pushing on my shoulders. I rolled over and looked my beautiful daughter in the eyes. "About time! I'm hungry!" She whined. "My tummies about to explode!" I laughed at her exaggeration and moved her chocolate brown hair out of her eyes. "Ok baby. But you need to get off of me first." She 'hurrayed' then jumped off the bed and ran to the kitchen. "She looks more like her dad everyday." I thought. I removed my barrier of heat and shivered as the cold attacked. I went to my closet and got out dark jeans and a plain gray shirt out then put on some bracalets. I brushed my hair and applied make up. I walked into the kitchen and saw Marie sitting at the table focused on a coloring book. "What do you want?" I asked.
She thought about if for a minute. "Chwocolate chips pancakes and bacon!" I got the pancake batter made then sprinkled chocolate chips in it and poured some into the pan. Just then I heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" Marie screamed jumping out the chair and running to the door. "Hewo." I heard. "Hi Marie! Wheres mommy?" "Shes making breakfast!" I heard the door close then my friend, Aria, showed up in the door frame. "Hey, hey, hey." She said grabbing herself some chocolate. "Help yourself." I said rolling my eyes. She shrugged.
"What are you doing today?" I shrugged. "The usual. Taking care of Marie, cleaning the house, taxes, not to mention work." She shook her head and crossed her arms. "What are we going to do with you?" "What?" "Oh nothing, you just kind of need to make room for a water park." I basically heard Marie's head shoot up. "Water park?" I flipped the pancake. "I dont think there will be time." "Oh come on. You know you wanna." She pleaded. "Fine but I have to call in for work." She squealed. "Finally! Miss Sabrina Elizabeth Reagan is going to do something exciting after the past 3 years!" "I do things thats exciting." I argued. She 'tisked' me and shook her head. "My poor baby needs some help from Aria to be fun." I felt a tugging at my shirt. 'Mommy, can we pweese go?" She pleaded while making her bright blue eyes pop out. I sighed. Who can say no to those eyes? "Fine. But only after breakfast. How much pancakes do you want?" "Two!" I looked to Aria. "Want some?" "Uh hell yeah. Your cookings the best!" "I learned from the best." I said suddenly remembering my tragic past. Aria hugged me. "Its ok."

-Time Skip to Water Park-

We got to the water park I put some sun screen on Marie then got me some too. "Wow, LA's really hot this summer, huh?" Aria said while putting her top off and exposing her bikini. I did the same. "Yeah." I looked around to all the water. A river not to far, swimming pools, whirl pools, wave pools, diving areas, a food court with the best greasy food anyone tasted. "Lets go! I want to go in the wave pool!" Marie hurried. "Ok, just let me go blow up your floats." I went to the air pumper thing and let it blow up our swimming supplies. Soon i finished getting them pumped and turned around only to bump into someone causing and the floats to fall. "Sorry." I said as I bent down to pick the supplies up. "Its ok. I should have made some noise." The voice sounded familiar.
I looked up and was staring into the deep blue eyes that I've loved for so long. I realized it was staring and he chuckled. "Does he not remember me?" I thought, "Oh wait. I could look different from dying my hair blue and green and he also left me 3 years ago." "So whats your name?" "S-Sabrina." "Andy!" I heard a female shout. I looked behind him and saw a girl with blonde hair walking towards us. "What's taking you so long?" "I bumped into Sabrina by accident and then we just started talking." "Well I want to go swim. C'mon." She urged. "Ok." He turned to me, "It was nice meeting you, Sabrina." I nodded and watched as they walked away hand in hand. Finally I ran to Aria.
What just happened?

It was short I know and I'm truly sorry! I'm not new at making books; however, I am new at making a forgotten parent with the kid from a rockstar book. Enjoy? I guess. I cant really make you like it.
-Shea xo