Chapter 1 The marriage

I decided to try out using AI dungeon to see what happens and it was a mistake...

You are Shrek, a fairy living in the kingdom of Larion. You live in a fairy realm hidden under a grassy hill near the castle. Your skin is a light tinge of green, your wings sparkle in the sunlight and you are very small and good at hiding. You are fascinated by humans and love to watch them from their flowers where you blend in. While you are hiding, suddenly a big shadow appears over you and you hide again.

The shadow says

You say "A"

"A what?"

"It is the letter A. What is it that you want?"

"Tell me who you are."

You say "I'm a fairy,My name is Shrek"

"I'm a fairy, My name is Shrek."

"Where did you come from?"

"From under a hill."

"You're a dum-dum."

You say "What the hell dude,I just met you and you just start offending me."

"Dum-dum. If you don't like me, I can go."

"Fine, you can leave, but I'm never going to help you again."

"Fine, I'll go then."

You say "What did I help you before?"

"You? You helped nobody."

"What? I helped this girl. She was my friend."

"You were my friend, now you're a fairy. I hope one of your kind kills me."

You say "Okay,BOOMER"

"Okay, BOOMER"

Shrek stands up and prepares to run off, he opens his wings and they flap wildly in the air. As he's leaving he stops and turns around and says

"Your mom"

"Your mom" Shrek turns around, looks at you and then runs off. You lay down on the grass and cry
.
You say "Why everyone hates Rick astley?"

"Rick astley?"

"Yeah, that's the kid's name, he's the annoying singer of the rock song "Super Trouper

You say "Never gonna give you up."

Shrek doesn't look back as he runs off.

You get up and go after him, but you run into a moat filled with crocodiles. You jump over it and run right into a dungeon.

You say "Never gonna let you down." A tall, dark and spooky looking creature appears before you. It's skin is pale and leathery and it has long white hair. It's hands are like claws that end in pointed fingers.

You say "Never gonna go around and dessert you"

The creature roars out a laugh that sounds like a cross between an animal and a human. It's eyes are red and its teeth are sharpened to human teeth.