0.3

I had a pretty late start to my morning, which is pretty unlike the Kat that everyone knows

I had a pretty late start to my morning, which is pretty unlike the Kat that everyone knows. I didn't have anything to do today, and I definitely felt a little more internal today, I suppose I could say; today was going to be whatever I would make of it, nothing special—this is for sure.

I brushed my teeth, brushed my hair and let it fall to the small of my back as I tugged on my crop top and forced a smile in the mirror. You are pretty. My eyes twitched to sight of the scars on my lower stomach. You are still pretty, just a little damaged. I rolled my eyes and made it a point to change into high-wasted sweatpants to cover that mess up before eating my late breakfast.

I decided to prepare a nice breakfast for myself today: if I was going to stay in and do nothing, I might as well take care of myself. I'm a bit of a cook by hobby. I don't consider myself to be too good, although, Klara would disagree. She comes over every-so-often to eat breakfast with me when her hangover demands one. I chuckled to myself thinking about it as I stood over the stove, letting my eggs simmer on the island while my other pieces of French toast remained in the pan.

 I chuckled to myself thinking about it as I stood over the stove, letting my eggs simmer on the island while my other pieces of French toast remained in the pan

Speaking of Klara, I reminded myself that she was supposed to be checked up on. "Hey Siri, call Klara," I ordered as I served the rest of the French toast. I grabbed my fork and a few more tomatoes to enjoy on the side of my eggs as the phone rang.

A groan suddenly erupted from the speakers of my phone, "Hello?"

I chuckled as I sat down, getting myself situated for my full breakfast I was about to devour. My stomach was practically demanding food at this point. "Well, good morning to you too, Miss Jörgenssen," I chuckled. I received a groan in return, as expected from my dear Klara.

"What time is it? I'm fucking starving."

"Ma'am, it is currently," I turned behind and squinted at the stove, "One o'clock in the aftern—"

"—Excuse me!" My phone immediately erupted, I could feel the vibrations from the other side of my kitchen island. "Do you have food? You probably do," she muttered to herself while she did what sounded like jumping out of bed quickly. "I'm coming over, be there in five. Bye!"