Its been a while

Several months passed ever since the incident with Samia.

When lani came home she found out and passed out.

Lani and Marlon got in a huge fight because of it and he stormed out and left for a couple days

Samia had nightmares for at least 2 months.

Samia's birthday passed recently and shes getting older.

Its finally almost summer.

When marlon camee back .....they were talking bout traveling to Trinidad for a month vacation.

Ryann's family is going to Barbados for vacation so I guess we wont be that far from each other. We've been dating for a couple months now. It's honestly been the greatest thing thats ever happened to me since princess was born .

Aysia finally stopped calling me. Maybe shes chasing her baby dad. Man..... I dont have time for all that.

Ryann is about to come over and talk to me about something.

I can't wait for the summer. We got like one week left.

I met a couple of guys at the gym named Marc and Lucas. Marc is mixed black and asian and Lucas is Puerto rican and black. Tall dudes btw
We've been pretty tight for a while and I found out that they do go to Hunter. Marc has been dating his girl since the 3rd grade. Talk about goals. Haha and Lucas..? Hes a player. "He a different girl everyday of the week." Like the honeys dig him.

Next week its the annual End of school year beach party. And me and Ryann gonna live it up especially since we wont see each other for a while after that.

Doorbell

Lani stopped braiding Samias hair and ran to the door.

Lani: Oh hey baby wassup?

Ryann: Lani ! Hows the music coming?

They french kissed each others cheeks and hugged.

Lani: Girl , my ep bout to drop. And im bout to have a listening party tomorrow.

Ryann: Good for you girl. Cant wait to hear it.

Lani smiled and called my name.

Elijah: Hey shorty? Wus good? Lani been boring you out right?

Lani threw her comb at my head and smirked

Ryann: no no no . We just chatted that's all.

Eli: about me I know .

Lani laughed out loud and went back to braiding Samias hair

Ryann : Hey love (:

Samia waved and continued playing on the ipad. most likely texting junior.

Lani : well as yall know today is me and Marlons anniversary soooo we'll be out eating and partying at the casinos.

Ryann: aww thats so cute !

Elijah: You wanna go bowling Ryann ?

Ryann: yeah we should!

Samia: Did I hear someone say bowling? Omg im gonna ask junior to come

I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch and Ryann sat down on my lap and stroked my curly hair .

Lani: aww juniors such a cutie dont hate Elijah.

Elijah: Im cuter .

Lani , Samia and Ryann all laughed and I laughed my self too.

Lani : aye , turn on the TV . I needa catch up on Empire.