Lani the singer

Couple weeks passed by as we went to the hospital and got everything. I was on crutches for a week of so and now im off and im fine. Our scratches and bruises are still visable but we'll be alright. We got our belongings including my car and moved into his crib . Kehlani came and her and Samia clicked like crazy!

I went to school and occasionally bump into mat or chris and just ignore em. Ryann and I really got back to knowing each other like old times and Samia and I visited her mama Aunty Christy and when she saw Marlon tears rolled down her face and she hugged him several times. Even though he had no idea who she was.

Saturday

10: 34 am

Lani: Damn Elijah , aint you gonna wake up? Son más de las diez de la mañana!

Elijah : girl , you know damn well idk wtf u saying

Lani: haha just get up and come eat , Princess , Mars and I already eating and we tryna hit the studio today. You Finna come?

Elijah: Can I bring Ryann? She like music and dancing.

Lani: Sure , bring yo bae hahah.. now come eat

I playfully through a pillow at her as she ran out laughing hysterically.

Shorty was cute asf. But she was my big brothers girl for like several years and she grown.

I went to the bathroom and showered and did all the hygiene stuff and came out and put some nike sweats , a black nike windbreaker , my black jordan futures and grabbed my iphone 6 that Marlon and Lani bought me since my old phone broke. Samia got her self a pink iphone 5c as well.

I walked into the kitchen as Kehlani was sweating over the stove cooking with Marlon's hands around her waist talking in her ear making her giggle as she cooked.

Lani: papiiiii , stoppppp

Marlon: make me

Lani threw flour at Marlon playfully and he did too and then they noticed me.

Elijah: "ehem"

Marlon: wassup lil bro! Rough morning?

Lani: wus good mijo

She kissed my forehead.

Elijah: I'm gooddd. Just tired.

Lani : Boy , I know you wasnt drinkin last night with tht gifrlfriend of yours

Elijah: chillllllll

Lani : ion want you drinking too much especially if you be driving.

Elijah: chilllllll

Lani: say chill one mo time

Elijah: Chilllllll (laughing)

Lani : Sigue jugando conmigo, te voy a patear!!!

Elijah: ( running away as lani chases him) once again dont know wtf u sayin.

Lani: im done chasin yo bean head ass.

Samias eyes we glued to some vampire girl show on Nick.

Marlon: earth to princess , anyone in there?

Samia: Huh..what oh whats good?

Marlon: You ready to go after you finish eatin

Samia: Lets go pick up Junior!

Lani: awhhh I love that kid hes soooo smart.

Marlon rolls his eyes