Chapter 6: Third Time's A Charm

Omega POV

I walked aboard our ship and went to the main cockpit. Even though the ship has AI, we still have to start them manually. Once I had the ship powered on I said, "Bonze. You there?"

"Yes sir," he responded.

"Good, please add 4 new rooms, we have new Angels. Also, set coordinates for New Mount Olympus, Earth" I said.

"OK, sir," Bonze said.

I walked back to my room. Omega, Come in Omega, It is Chaos. Said a voice in my head. Yes, Chaos? I asked. There are a few things I didn't say at the briefing. He said he was worrying me now. OK... I replied. On Planet Chaos, it has been 10,000 years. On Earth, it has only been 20. Next, I will be cloaked and hooded, just like the Angels. Also, every cabin counselor that you didn't have to join the Angels was given partial immortality. Finally, I have sent scouts ahead of you to go to the monster camps to give us numbers, locations, and times of attack. I will send you in at separate times to take out those camps. When the final battle comes, I will send you the first 5 legions. I will meet you at Olympus. He said. Ok, Thanks for the information. See ya. I replied. No problem, he said. I sighed and went to relay the information to the rest of the Angels. Before I knew it, we were at Olympus. "Ok, everyone, hoods up and codenames until either me or one of the other primordials say. Also, you can act goofy in our cabin or at the lunch table because we will have a sound barrier around both and a force field around our cabin," I said, going into my commander mode.

"Yes sir," was the reply. We flew up and went into the throne room from above. We hid in the beams in a 'V' formation, with Reyna and me at the front, then the kids, then everyone else.. We saw Chaos open and come out of a portal. We saw him give his speech and in the end, raise his voice and say, "The angels will be here...NOW!" Then we dropped down from the beams using our wings to slow our fall.

"WHO ARE YOU TO BE ENTERING THE THRONE ROOM OF THE OLYMPIANS WITHOUT PERMISSION!" boomed Zeus.

"We are the Angels of Chaos and if you keep speaking to us like that, we will gladly pack up and go home Zeus," I said.

"That is Lord Zeus to you, mortal. Also, WHY ARE YOU NOT BOWING!" he replied.

I rolled my eyes, "The Angels do not bow to someone, lord or lady, if they are lower than us, we most certainly, do not bow to someone lower than us." Zeus was fuming. "Now! Let's get to Introductions," father opened his mouth, but I continued, "Yes father, I know, full titles." I smirked. Our hoods are enchanted so that no one but us can take off our hoods. Also, none but the other Angels and the Primordials can see under our hoods with them up. There is a shadow that casts over all our face except the mouth, no matter what angle someone tries to get to look at our faces, the shadows always adjust to cover our faces. I could feel someone trying to move the shadows off of our faces. "Now, now Hades. Our hoods are enchanted so that no one but us can take off our hoods. Also, none but the other Angels and the Primordials can see under our hoods with them up. There is a shadow that casts over all our face except the mouth, no matter what angle someone tries to get to look at our faces, the shadows always adjust to cover our faces. You do not have power over these shadows. Now, onto out titles," I said. "I am Commander Omega, Son of Chaos, Commander of the Armies of Chaos, Commander of the Angels of Chaos, personal assassin of Chaos, Shadow Fire Wielder, third most powerful being in the world, Primordial of loyalty, betrayal, heroes, and quests, and the Heir to the Throne of the Universe," I said. The gods' faces were agape. I noticed in the corner of the room, the demigods were sitting down, but only the head counselors were here.

One person stood up, the person that spoke was someone who I wished I would never have to hear again; Andrew Rivers. "Ha! You probably are weak! Each of those titles are fake! I challenge you to a duel. Right here, right now. If I win, you are stripped of all your power and titles and I get them. Also, you have to reveal yourself," he said. All the other campers looked down. Ashamed, I guessed.