Chapter 9

Your POV

I was at the library when then Modeus come in. She closes the door behind her. She acts... weird. "Hi, Modeus" I say.

Her cheeks was as red as her eyes, she approaches me and finally look me in the eye. "Y/N... You have to do everything we say, right?" She says.

"Well... Yes..."

Her cheeks turns into a darker red. "I want to recreate this..." She show me a specific drawing of a hentai of tentacles. Now it was my time for blushing.

"Are you sure?" I ask and Modeus nod vigorously. "Well, if you say so..." I say with a shrug. I take the manga and see the images while I tried to recreate it.

I take Modeus with my tentacle and rip her clothes off. I see her breasts. Her nipples are small and hard. I begin to play with them and feel her shiver in response.

I surround her legs with my tentacles and separate them, revealing her most intimate area. I begin to stroke her there. She begins to breath faster. "Yes, please..." She says. I stroke harder and she begins to tense.

I pass a tentacle through her entrance and put it in. Now I'm playing with her and she seem to enjoy it. The only thing I can hear is Modeus' moans.

Then I feel how my tentacle get all wet suddenly, she came. I feel her spasm in my tentacle in response, making me shiver in delight. I left her on the floor as gently as I could.

I look at the manga I was holding and then at Modeus who passed out. I put her on the couch and put a blanket on her. I want to keep her warm until she wake up. I head to the kitchen to make some food for everyone. 

That night while everyone sleep, I was shivering in my bed while trying to sleep, but I just couldn't. The spasms don't stop and my crotch is completely wet... I am in heat...

I need it to stop, I need the pills for heat. I can't get out, but everyone is asleep.

It would be quick and no one would have to notice.

I made the decision and got out of my bed. I left my room and went all the way down the hall to the stairs. I go down a step when suddenly two arms wrapped around me. "What is this smell? You are not in heat, are you?" I recognize Lucifer's voice, her hands lowered as she spoke.

"Lucifer, I..." I struggle and fight, but I'm completely helpless against her. Then she pick me up and take me to her room in her arms, she was about to open the door but someone whispered: "I don't think anyone can sleep with the smell of pheromones in the air. Lucy, let me help you~"

Lucifer looks at Justice and smile as she nods. Justice enters the room with me and Lucifer. Lucifer throw me on the bed and bolt the door.

Everything is dark, the only thing I can see is Lucifer's red eyes.