fidgets <3

Alvins POV

As I'm walking down the street, I look up from time to time to see the pretty moon. The stars look beautiful tonight. Its missinf somethingh though. 

"man I reslly wanna clap some fidget spinner cheeks right now.."

"WHAT WAS THAT." I heard a voice behind me.

"what-"

"WHAT DID YOU SAYN ABOUT MY CHEEKS?!" said the 5'2 man now inffrony of me.

"damn bae, you r exactly what I was looking for." I said while biting my lip like a white tiktok boy.

"tsk. You aren't my type. plus, im more into your brother."

That was the last thing the beautiful short man said before he used some weird ODM gear and launched into the sky. He was so hot and I couldn't let him go, not likee this. I chased him, I ran as fast as I can. I had to see his weird ass pretty face again. I had too!

Levis POV:

after I flew away from that weird but kind of hot guy, I frew away and saw that he was clearly chasing after these thicc nalgas. I cant blame him, they are to die for.

I even twerked on Erwin when his lame ass died, ask hange.

I fianly got home and I took off all my ODM gear.

I herd a nok on the doo9r. 

I worked over to the door and opened it to see the same chipmunk.

"hey shawty."

im mstood théâtre in shock.l

"what.."

then suddenly, somebody did something and then we both died end of story uwu pick me idk they died and got together in the afterlife or something I really don't know.

the end