Confession

Ayush Pov:

I need to think of a solution to get out of this mess. I thought that I would never show Nikki in front of the world as my wife. But I think I should change my plan.

"Sameer. I want you to arrange a party after three days and make all the preparations. Call all of our business clients and partners. Make sure to inform the press also." I called Sameer and was informed to arrange the party.

"Hello to you too, my best friend.. Are you mad or what? Disturbing me early in the morning. If you want anything, please do not order me. Is that clear?" He spoke annoyed at me, irritating me. I was not in a position to scold him as I want this matter to be solved but this idiot cannot understand.

"Okay. Now listen carefully." He cut me off as I angrily spoke to him as he was testing my patience.

"And why are you arranging a party? Is any deal finalised? You did not even inform me?" He asked me and I was clenching my fingers not able to tolerate him as he is not letting me complete my sentence.

"If you let me complete then I will tell you Sameer." I gritted my teeth and talked about the rumours that are spreading like wildfire.

"Oh sorry sorry. And why did you not reveal your marriage to the outside world?" He asked but I did not like the way he asked.

"That is my personal life, Sameer. You don't need to ask me." I angrily told him and cut the call. After closing my eyes for a few minutes to calm my anger and unclenching my both fists, I turned to the bed where she was sleeping peacefully.

She is looking so beautiful in her sleep. Automatically my lips turned into a smile looking at her face. But I have to execute my plan fast before it's too late. I have to control my feelings as it will lead to heartbreak only. I turned back and left the room without glancing at her remembering her deeds. I need to avoid her till she recovers as I don't know what I will do with her.

Nikshitra Pov:

For three days I did not see him. Where is he? How is he? I don't know. But I know one thing that he is avoiding me intentionally. I thought he cared about me when he took care of me as I was on my period. I felt like a child when he was with me. But I think I am in a dream as he never enquired about me after that day. He did not even come home. He did not even inform me. I was tense the first day as he will come home regularly at night but he did not come. I was waiting the whole night for him as I tried calling him but it was switched off. Atlast he informed me through his secretary that day he will not be coming home. Next day I thought he would come home but he surprised me by not showing me his face.

Whenever I call him he is saying he is busy or he cuts the call. I cried today because of him as I feel alone in the house. I won't talk to him. What does he think of himself that he will do whatever he wants huh? As I was in my thoughts sitting on the sofa someone entered through the main door. As it is dark I cannot see but I guess it is Ayush. I know it is him. So I did not even take a glance at him. I was very angry at him so without sparing a glance at him I walked towards our room.

"Nikki. Listen to me." He followed me but I did not even look at him as I sat on the bed and lied down, turning backwards to him pulling the duvet over me.

"Please just once talk to me. I am sorry that I was busy with my work. I should have told you but my presence was important. I should have come home, I know but I did not think that you would be this much angry at me." He held my shoulder in one hand and was trying to turn me towards his side but I was removing his hand but he made a strong grip not allowing me to remove. Tears gathered in my eyes but I did not allow any of my tears. I want to let my anger out and shout at him. But I think I should give him the silent treatment as he knows the value of me who is waiting impatiently for him.