You have to eat, Crowley!

One thing that Aziraphale had always noticed was Crowley's seeming inability to care of his new human body.

"Your body is your temple, Crowley. You need to nourish it accordingly!"

"I forgot, angel~"

"How do you just forget to eat!? Don't you feel hunger at all?"

The two blokes were currently sitting, per usual, on their bench in their favorite London park.

(off topic, but the park did not originally have a bench. It was miracled there by Crowley who, secretly, loved the angle of the sun on his angel's face and the way his eyes shone from that location)

Aziraphale was scolding the ex-angel-ex-fallen-angel-ex-demon-now human man, Crowley, for once again neglecting to eat since-

"Last week... LAST WEEK!? Anthony J. Crowley, you can't not eat for an entire week!"

"Look, I'm sorry, Angel. I'm sorry. Good enough?"

"No that's not 'good enough'. You're human now, so that means you need to-"

"I'll take you t'dinner." A crooked, snake-ish smile made itself visible, and the ex-angel couldn't resist paying it back in full.

"Where should we go?"

"Dunno. Ask my date." Crowley answered, looking away sedately.

"D-date? Oh, I didn't- I wouldn't want to intrude... I mean-" Aziraphale stammered.

Crowley couldn't believe the literal-mindedness of his 'friend' (love interest, let's be fr).

"It's YOU, ya twit!"

It was later that night that, with the intent to seek out a couple of awkward ex-immortal beings turned human on an ineffably romantic date at one of London's finest eating establishments, you may just find Aziraphale and Crowley all too intently sharing an American sized serving of linguine.