Authors Note + short chapter

A.N.-- Ok now i am really annoyed!!! Today was your dedline remember???? I have begged you and begged you to comment and vote! I mean, though it irritates me, i can SORT OF understand one of your reasons not to comment, (SORT OF MEANS YOU ARE STILL NOT OFF THE HOOK!) which could have been my reason from ages ago, the fact that my ipod wont let me comment it always says its not working and failed to connect. However i went and got out my laptop, logged in to wattpad creating an account and everything and i commented from there!!!! 

Commenting is one thing, but voting???!!!!!!!! For gods sake, even my ipod let me vote!!! ALL IT IS IS CLICKING ONE BUTTON, WHATS SO HARD ABOUT THAT! I dont mean to be angry but why cant you if not comment, VOTE???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( SORRY TO THOSE OF YOU THAT DID!) JUST CLICK THE SILLY VOTE BUTTON AND TA DA! YOU HAVE VOTED!!!!!!  IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE STORY AND THAT IS YOUR REASON FOR NOT VOTING, THEN I UNDERSTAND, BUT PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHY!!! I mean, this is my first story on wattpad and you guys are really putting me off...........

SO FOR NOW THIS IS YOUR LAST CHAPTER

UNLESS I GET ONE NEW COMMENT BY THE END OF THIS WEEK AND ONE NEW VOTE.

Comment ANYTHING, just comment SOMETHING...... and vote. tell me about your day, if you want a dedication, if you need advice or whatever.....

now what you've been waiting for............ THE CHAPTER..........

------------------------------------------------------

I crumpled. No no no no no no no no no......... Not carry! Anyone but Carry!!!! She had always been there for me! Whenever times had been rough, she had been there to give me the obviously hugely stretched smiles and the hard pat on the back. she had been the optimistic one all the time, she had been the forgiving one..... why did SHE have to go?!.............. Of all people! Suddenly i heard a loud, echoing whisper....

'Get the knife......'

Oh god, it was Carry's voice, i was sure of that. it was her..

"Carry?!" i called " is that you? i thought that you had left me!! I cant believe you're here! Come out to me let me see you and give you a hug!"

'Get the knife......'

oookkkkk......" I said imitating her ghost of a voice

I looked around and noticed the knife on top of the fridge in the corner of the kitchen. Nervously swallowing air, I slowly picked up the knife,

"yes carry, what shall i do with the knife?" i asked cautiously holding the knife away from me, as if it could jump into my chest from my bare hands.

" Do you want me to throw it away, take it to the nearest police station... or what?" I asked, all ready to jump into my car and drive to the police station.

"Nooooooo......" she said, slowly, drawing out her letters. " Stab yourself with it, and slowly go to sleep................." 

I dropped the knife........ What the hell?!