Anonymous View 2

Hey guys, you deserve this chapter, remember that IF YOU WANT TO, you can comment to be included in this story or for a dedication...

Anonymous persons view, (different view from last time! Think of last times anonymous view as anon. view 1, and this time as view 2) hope you enjoy it

• •

-

\__/

------------

Haha! This was so fun. Watching her break down right in front of me was heaven, but when she dropped the knife and when she asked me to give her a hug, I could barely contain my laughter.

'Stab yoouurseelllff aannd goo tooo sslleepp......' I whispered in a ghost voice.

CLINK! I didn't need my blood-red eyes, I actually heard the knife hit the floor.

"Carry!" He said. "Stop laughing, it's not demon-like! Plus she might hear you!"

(Quick a.n- not much of an anonymous view, is it?!;)

"Yes sir." I said solemnly.

"Good, imagine if we were caught! Master would murder us and use our blood to wash his cloaks! Now you wouldn't want that would you?!"

"No sir." I said nervously. "It won't happen again, sir. I am sorry."

"Good."

----

My view? Normal view...

--------

I heard laughing.

"Who's there?! Where are you?!" I looked around frantically. "Is this a joke?!" I heard the laughter suddenly stop and some whispering outside the window.

'I need to go out and see who it is!' I thought. ' it can't be worse than staying in here!' I tiptoed to the door and swung it open...

-------

Anonymous view from earlier in this chapter....

-------

'Wait! Oh my devil! I told you you were laughing too loud! Look now she heard you and she is coming! Happy now!" He whisper-yelled at me.

"No sir. I am so so sorry sir. It won't happen again sir." I whispered quickly.

"That's if there is an again! Now come here!" He grabbed me and dragged me behind a wall, just as the door swung open and carry walked out.

"It's ok." I whispered. " she won't see us." That was where i was wrong. Just as I finished speaking Amy walked up in front of the wall and looked at me cautiously. She gasped.

-------

normal/my/Amy'sview

--------

"C-c-carry?!" I spluttered out. "What the hell! What are you doing! Are you responsible for all the mess that's been going on this evening?! If you are you are so dead! Speaking of death, you're supposed to be DEAD!"I rambled on and on, not even noticing the tall man next to her until I had finished speaking.

"And Who are you, ugly!" I spat at him. I don't know why but I thought that if I made fun of him it would take away some of my fear. That's when he suddenly snapped.

"That's it, carry grab her! Forget about what master said! I say, IT'S TIME!"