Jayson Love part 5

Arachnid escaped Vengeful managed to escape the mountain and damaged Vomit. Damn this is going better than I expected. If i can get these idiots to kill one another I can easily take over this show. I am in the hospital so I do feel groggy whenever I move and talk as another one of my androids but I really do have no choice. 

Vomit wasn't mad with me especially when I argued that Shrink should have immediately popped open and blew Vengeful up. I had the press say I died so Vengeful doesn't try anything but just in case Speed is here with me watching me until we kill her. Speed seems to be the only one who can defend me. American is now dead so American Jr. is now the American and The Texan is Now American Jr. Very confusing. It was gross as we ripped out all of his special organs and bones to put into new The American. 

Arachnid has gotten hatred in the media but its for little. The media has no way of spinning what I did. Arachnid is now being defended and they want Vengeful Heart to murder our organization or let him be in charge of Patriotic Front. The government has said I'll stay dead for a while. This has caused so much turmoil and on top of that they are sending Consciousness Detective to research a brutal...not killing so much more like someone acting out and using their power to freeze or affix things in place. They also turned both people into vegetables for a lack of a better word. Apparently they found the culprit and it's some doctor. He's in jail and they're trying to find out what to do.

I am tasked with helping C.D. I dawn a disguise so I don't attract to much unwanted attention. I am just a random Fbi agent. even C.D. doesn't know. When I arrive at the scene I see C.D. I just act like I'm not Jayson Love I also try and keep myself a bit more quiet. It works better that way. C.D. is talking to a lamp. He gives pictures to the lamp to look at. CD asks "Miss have you seen what occurred with that guy in the gas mask?" He's really dangerous and we need to understand what he does without touching him. 

The lamp replies "I saw him talk to her about him being betrayed. it was awful. He broke her spine and made her a mute. The other guy was even worse off." He-he the lamp starts to sound like it's tearing up. He was amputated 4 times blinded and muted. It's horrible! CD looks at me "Jayson you have really screwed the pooch eh?" I nod "Yeah I did. I almost died too." CD looks angry. "I wish you did attacking those innocent kids like that. BJ was no older than my kid and he was a selfless man. You're a real piece of shit." I have to work with you but after that get the hell away from me."

I just try and keep it professional. "What information do you need?" He hands me his file. How did this Doctor get these powers? It makes no sense. Every natural card was used up before, he never met Plant or the limb detach power guy. I have never heard of one letting your power be put on hold let alone one that skipped over seeker. I look at the file again. Alex? That doctor I investigated a while ago? But he shouldn't have had any powers. by all accounts it madkes no sense. 

I have a flashback talking to him. So he did have a card. Wow guess I was wrong. I go over to the many boxes he had at his house. I read through his documents quickly. So he's a Molecule manipulation man. Honestly this power is pretty scary. He would have had this power for about a year at this point. In the book it says he can't be copied easily but it never listed his weakness. I can't even really tell what it would be. I keep flipping and CD investigates a printer which should have seen the whole thing.

CD: Anything Jayson? "No." I reply quickly. He has a detailed plan to....kill every card user. He has one for basically every single hero around 2027 he's only really missing dud card users or ones that have genuine cards after 2030. Looks like he stopped writing. He even put the videos back onto vhs. how weird. 

*Bit of a retcon or whatever but after this Jayson goes and interviews Alex personally and kills his family. Alex is defeated and we pick off from there making whatever I wrote non cannon if done before. 

I walk out of the room. I get a call from my boss. "Hey that Gas mask guy just attacked. Did you let him out or something?" I look back at the cell. "Where did he attack from?" I ask. My boss just says. "It's from uh England. London England. He's attacking the London superhero's and they're not doing so hot. I look back at Alex. Boss he's right here. I take a video and show it to him. 

Dear god he cries out. "Get everyone ready." Vomit then radios me too. "Hey did you hear about that Gas mask guy?" "Does he have a multiplication power?" I just say to him I have no idea. I do remember that he said he could replicate himself in the notes but how could that be possible? There's multiplication powers but that isn't right. How could he just multiply himself? even replication of scar tissue for things takes a while. He would have to have created himself on a molecular level. He's not an idiot but to recreate his brain? His eyes? to wire his eyes back together? 

He would have to be a genius. It's like just reading a book on chess and beating a grand master in a few years, Playing Mozart by looking at sheet music. It's just not something you can do in less than a year even if you didn't need to sleep. I am baffled. this is so bizarre. I go back to Alex. I snap my fingers. Alex. Hey Alex. Alex doesn't even look at me. he looks through me. Where is your number 2? I ask him again. No response.

I go back to his boxes of card users. How could have this even been compiled? He did this before Digital was online? Insane. I call my boss "While purely theoretical yes it is possible that there are two of them." I then ask for digital. Name and the gang are all right there. Name looks at my 2nd body and asks me did you find out anything?" I just say he probably can multiply but I don't know how he's doing it." 

Suddenly a bomb goes off the camera goes blank. I come back online. I see Name is dead shrapnel is all in his body. MIM is alive and Vomit is in grave condition. Digital is just slowly putting himself back together. This is good. but who attacked them? I investigate with that barley working body. I move around slowly and Digital grabs vomit. He places Vomit in a healing pod. I have no idea what's happening. 3 of them? that can't be. I grab my phone and check my feed. another attack is breaking in Europe. Attacking the research stations. 

4?! I Stop what I'm doing and meet up with the European group fighting Alex #4. 

*It switches to Alexs' perspective for a while now