𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

"Hey kids, I got some good news and bad news."

"Okay, what is it dad."

"Your father just got his new job from California!"

"That's amazing dad, I'm going to miss both of you while you guys are going to California."

"I'll send you letters and gift cards to you when we're about to live at grandma's house."

"Jenna, Grandma is currently living in New Jersey.."

"Aww you guys, your not going to stay at Grandma's. Your going to live with us, we are moving to California!"

"What! Dad you can't do this!"

"Yeah, I have a talent show tomorrow...."

"Patrick, there's going to be other opportunities. This weekend, we are going to sell our house and pack our stuff."

"I can't believe this, now I have to say goodbye to my old friends there.

Ahhh, Forbes Family.... The Forbes are the traditional Irish and German christian family, some of the family members are red heads and some are brunettes. Toby Forbes, father of three children, a former teacher, a successful photographer more like a creepy photographer, he was like that when he was a teenager. A faithful and loving husband to Monica, even though in the past, his parents doesn't approve of him being a photographer, in the end, they do. Monica Forbes, a mother of three kids, a nurse at the rehab center to take care for the old people, a sweet and ambitious women who gets a long with everyone back in chicago, Jenna is her favorite child after Asher. Asher Forbes, first born child, he's a oldest son of the family. He used to be sweet kid until he hit puberty at the age of twelve years old, sometimes his parents paid any attention because of their help with his younger siblings. He later had a strained relationship with Monica ever since she missed his wrestling game to go see Jenna's ballet recital. Asher even called his parents by their first name, his parents did loved him but it really hurts them to become a rebellious teenage son. Even though, he was struggling his sexuality, so he tries to impress his friends by dating a popular girl in school. Patrick Forbes, a youngest son, music lover, and a charming middle child of the family. He's a genuine red head boy, who adores his family, siblings and friends from his old school. Even his neighbors told him he's special. Finally, Jenna Forbes the baby of the brunch. She's fun, youthful, artistic, has no real friends before moving to california with her family and still has her imaginary friend, Rachel.

 She's fun, youthful, artistic, has no real friends before moving to california with her family and still has her imaginary friend, Rachel