Sun x !Hated child! Reader

Reader POV
Today my mom was taking me to the daycare of the mega pizzaplex
Since my older (Brother or sister) was gonna have their birthday today I wasn't able to come since my mother loved them more. Sad right? Yeah it is. But I wasn't even that bad of a child,anyway my mom checked me in and told me "When I get back you better not hide again or your in big trouble today is your (Brother or sisters) big day and I don't need you messing it up with your childish needs.." and with a cold glare she left. I then walked over to the ball pit but there were a lot of kids around and just seeing other kids made me scared but better yet shy. I wasn't good around others for my age since I'm home schooled and don't have much experience. (How am I gonna play if there's so many?!) My thoughts were cut off with a rather joyful voice "Hello new friend what are you doing all alone?" I turned around and saw a tall figure with a head of a sun and cartoonish type clothes.              "H-hello..." I said in sight of the tall figure "Your a shy one I see,no worries that won't stop you from having a good time! Why don't we play tag or maybe do arts in crafts? OH! I know we can play Simon says with the other kids!" "No!" I yelled not wanting to be with the large amount of kids. "Ok then it will just be you and me then!"

Sun POV

"Ok then it will just be you and me then!" I said. They seemed to be a loner more than a people person I wonder why? Never-mind that! I slowly pick them up and ask "Where to buddy?" They pointed to the arts and crafts and I walked over, I then put them down and we started to make things a draw until a woman walked over she seemed a bit unhappy. "Hello-" I was cut off by her grabbing the child by the wrist "Let's go!" She said as she angrily took them "W-wait miss they're forgetting their stuf-" "They won't need it." She snapped as she went faster to the door and left.

Readers POV
"You and your friends ugh you never listen!" My mother yells as she slaps me. Tears went down my face,I missed the animatronic he was nice. We then got in the car to see my sibling and father in. My sibling looked at me with a smile but it wasn't a mean smile. They always was nice to me even if mother and father wasn't they had a kind heart and never hit me or told me I couldn't do something.

With sun

The day was over and I was going back to my place and saw the stuff that kid made I saw the butterfly and the cat but something that caught my eye was a paper with two people on it. I picked it up and read the words out loud "Y/n and sun...best friends..forever..." so it's y/n..what a beautiful name. I smiled and left it right on the wall and went to bed.