Moon & Sun x reader

This was requested and I'm sorry if it's not the best 🥺

Moon and sun were one of your favorites and are the only reason your good in school you would try and get 100's and A's just to go see them but your a bit to old for them and a solution for that is having two little siblings and that means you can watch them while they are there.

Reader POV

As I walked in and got the kids all set I was sitting in the ball pit with them till I felt something hug me,or maybe someone. I turned to see sun,I then smiled and hugged back "Uhh y/n-the kids are gone" "What do yo- OMG THE KIDS ARE GONE!!!" We looked around for a couple of minutes before the lights turned off. All the other kids started to get scared and ran towards sun and I followed around to see where my siblings were.  

I go to see them looking at what turned the lights off (bro how did I forget when I just watched coryxkenshin play it ;-;) the kids had already left to go to where ever they went and sun turned into moon..ah shoot.. "Hey y/n~" "*Sighs* h-hi moon.." "Y'know you should keep an eye on those two~" "Yeah ok"

I know it's short...I ran out of ideas...
But moon is flirty and sun is like a fun big brother or David from camp camp and if you don't know who that is check it out it's on YT