Moon x Reader (Smut)

Me and Moon were at my house (I was able to save him and sun from the fire) I just finished making a spot he can lay down on when it's time for bed which would be now. "Moon you bed is done!" I called out to the grouchy animatronic, "But why can't I sleep with you?~" He replies flirtatiously "uh-um well because you might like having your own space." He then for closer to where he was standing,pinning me to the wall. (This is so embarrassing!!!) "Well maybe I would like to be in your space~" I was just still,I couldn't move,he was just-idk! Something about what he says and does just makes me feel weird.. "I-I we should get to bed!" I suggested, face red from the impact and words. "If you say so darling~" (JESUS CHRIST!!) 

Later

"AHHHH!!" I screamed,hm,I had a bad dream I guess, I looked over to the side of my bed and saw moon was still sleeping but seemed to be whispering things. I then crawled off the bed and walked toward where he was to lay down next to him, after a couple of minutes I felt hands snake around my waist (hehe snake,sorry I was thinking about my pet snake) and his head (can I even call it a head?) on my next as I felt his hot breath,and he was very close as much as whispering my name. I couldn't do much,and also I didn't wanna wake him up because he would get even grouchier. He started to whisper my name louder but it sounded more like a moan. "Oh wow,a wet dream.." I whispered-wait wet dream?!? Holy crap! He's having a wet dream about me!! I then felt something hit my butt,wait... I looked back to see him dry humping me!! (Bro what have I turned into?!?) He kept going till he somehow stopped "Ooooh~ What are you found here?~" I froze! (...corny) "Uh-um I-" "Y'know if you wanted me~ you could have just said so~" Before I could respond he attacked my neck with rough kisses and tiny nibbles. I couldn't hold in the small moans,like come on! It felt good! After a few minutes of making out-both of our clothes we're off (can you take his clothes off?) "Are you ready?~" Moon asked as he was about to put his 7 inch sausage inside of me, "Yeah~" He slowly started to put in it, And it hurt like hell!! Though I started to feel some pleasure,"A-ah~Jesus~" yeah it was definitely pleasure. (After that) All that could be heard was skin slapping and metal along with moans and groans, and then...We both came to our end.

YALL WERE THEN IN A RELATIONSHIP AND THE END IM SO HORRIBLE AT THESE BECAUSE THIS IS MY FIRST ONE DMDJDKSNCODBCKDBXKD DOX DKXBD😫😫😫😫😣😖😖😖😖