Chapter 5

Back in middle school, The Reptilian never really fitted in with the other children. He didn't look like an Oletusian and he was probably the tallest one in class. Even though he was tall and looked intimidating, he was still bullied by many, especially Freddy. Currently, in-class, The Reptilian takes notes, he looks to his right and he sees his crush taking notes, Melly Beck. Melly is the nicest, sweetest, and most beautiful person in the class. Luchino's tiny heartbeats just being near her. Luchino wanted to be with her.

He was still looking at her and she looks over to him. She smiles and waves at him. He smiles back and she looks back to the teacher. He saw Freddy taking glances at Melly. He was definitely annoyed by that.

"Ok class, tomorrow we'll be exchanging gifts! Make sure to have a gift for someone!" The teacher said. The class was dismissed and some of the students left, including Melly. The Reptilian was putting a book in his backpack. He looks up and sees Freddy and his friend Lucky.

"Lucky said he saw you taking glances at Melly. Do you honestly think you'll have a chance with her? Look at you, you're a hideous lizard with long hair. What are you, a girl? Boys don't have long hair, loser." Freddy said. He knocks Luchino's backpack out of his hand. Freddy and Lucky walked away. The Reptilian sighed and picked up his backpack.

Later on in the evening, The Reptilian is at his desk. He had to bring a gift tomorrow but wasn't sure for who or what it would be. Until he started to think about his crush, Melly Beck. He felt his cheeks get hot thinking of her. He opened a container nearby and got out some clay and decided to make a heart made out of clay. He painted it red, put glitter, tons of glitter on it. Once it was done, he wrote a note.

"Most beautiful, and sweet girl, Melly Beck." The Reptilian said and sighed happily. He wraps the present and walks to the bathroom. He stares at himself in the mirror and looks at his long red-orange hair. He started to remember what Freddy said to him. He sees an electric razor nearby. He turns it on.

The next day in class, everyone gave out their gifts. The Reptilian had a bag on his head. He sees Melly receive a gift from Freddy and a few others. She was smiling when she received the gifts, but he didn't realize how fake her smile was.

"Mr. Diruse, do you have a gift for someone?" The teacher asked and turn to him. She was about to ask why he has a paper bag, but then Freddy was already behind the Reptilian without him knowing. He pulls the paper bag off his head and everyone sees his badly cut hair. There were spots on his head that were either bald or badly cut.

"Loser tried to give himself a haircut!" Freddy said and laughed at the Reptilian. Everyone, including the teacher, laughed at him. Melly was the only one that didn't laugh at him. Something just snapped in the Reptilian and he had an outburst.

"I hate Christmas! I hate this! I hate everyone!" He shouted. He threw the wrapped present he had for Melly and threw it at the tree. He basically destroyed the Christmas tree. Many students and even the teacher ran out of the classroom in fear. He quickly left the classroom, leaving it in a wreck. He failed to notice Melly still in the classroom, picking up the present that was actually for her.