The day everything changed (Janoskian fan fic)

Hi, this is my first fan fic and I hope I Will actually get some people that will read it!  Please vote and comment if you like it and want another chapter. Anything that occurs in this story does not depict any real events in the day to day 'Janoskian' life.

I can't even.  I can't believe what my mum just told me.  I'm moving to Australia!  Fucking Australia!  I don't think I can even breathe.  I didn't even ask where abouts in Australia we are moving to, all I could think about was that I was moving to the same country as The Janoskians!  "I hope you're alright with moving all the way to Australia" my mum says as she walks into my room.  "To be honest I'm a little scared but I'm also really excited!" I say with enthusiasm.  "Good, do you wanna know where we are going to be living?" "Oh my God, yes!" I say practically screaming.  "We're moving to a small town on the outskirts of Melbourne called Glenroy" My mum says.  I was speechless, I just sat there staring into space.  I AM MOVING TO THE SAME FUCKING TOWN AS THE FUCKING JANOSKIANS!! asdfghjkl.  "Ellen? Hello?" My mum says as she's waving her hand in front of my face.  "Oh. Right, sorry I was just thinking" I say as I was startled from my fantasy.  "We're going in a week, sorry to spring this on you so soon but a job like this is too amazing to let go"  Says mum.  "It's ok, I'll be sad to leave my friends but I'm pretty sure I'll be alright in Australia" I say trying to keep myself from screaming.

Sorry, I haven't really introduced myself.  I'm Ellen and I live in the UK, well I'm soon to live in Australia!  I've been completely in love with The Janoskians and I would do anything in the world to meet them.  I'm 15 and I pretty much spend my life watching the Janoskians, reading about the Janoskians and talking about the Janoskians.  My life revolves around them!

This was quite a small chapter but I just want to see if anyone will actually read this.  Please comment and vote if you want to read the next chapter.  Thank you for reading! :)