Arriving in Australia

I'm so glad that people are reading but I'd like to be getting more likes and comments on it.  If you want chapter 4 can you please vote and comment!

I wake up to the bump of the plane landing on the runway.  For a minute I completely forget where I am and why I'm here but then I remember that I'm on the other side of the world which is now my new home!  It seems like we're waiting forever for the seat belt sign to go off.  When it finally does go off we all bundle out of the plane into the scorching midday sun.  I really wasn't expecting it to be like this, I completely forgot that they have alternate seasons to us which meant it was summer here not winter.  I take my jacket off and slowly walk down the steps, trying carefully not to fall as I still wasn't fully awake. "Come on, hurry up.  We'll miss our taxi if you keep dilly dalling"  shouts my mum as she speed walks ahead.  I rush forward through the slalom of people.  After getting lost in the airport at least 10 times we finally find the taxi bay.  It takes us about an hour to get to Glenroy which seems to go really quick because I fell asleep again even though I was asleep for most of the flight.  

We arrive at our new house at exactly 2.30pm and it felt like the hottest weather I have ever experienced.  The house looks amazing!  We have a massive living room and my room is huge, it even has a walk in wardrobe!  I can't even be assed to unpack my stuff yet so I go downstairs and turn on the TV to see what programmes you can get over here.  We have pretty basic TV but as I'm flicking through the channels I find MTV and Set this world on Fire is playing!  This is a great way to start my new life.  I'm so pumped.  "Hey Ellen, you wanna go out and get some pizza?  I found some takeaway menu in the draw" my mum shouts from the kitchen.  "Yeah sure, just gimmie a minute to change" I shout back.

When we get back from getting pizza our new next-door neighbour is coming out of her door.  "Hi, we just moved here" Mum says walking over the girl.  She looks about the same age as me but she's quite tall.  "Hi, I'm Freya" She says as she's shaking my mums hand.  "Hi, I'm Ellen and this is my mum" I say butting in.  "Ellen's going to be starting at Penola next week, is that where you go?" Mum says.  "Yeah, I go to Penola.  I'm in year 10" She happily says.  "Cool, I'm in year 10 too!"  I say, so happy to find someone that goes to the same school!  "Do you wanna walk together?" Freya says while walking backwards.  "Yeah sure, do you wanna meet here at 8.15am?" I say while walking back too.  "Yeah sure" She says while stepping into her house.  As I get into my new house I decide to look out of the window at all of the houses on my street.  After a few minutes someone in the house across the street comes out of their house.  He looks quite young, maybe a bit older than me.  To be honest he's quite good looking.  Wait!  I think I recognise him!  OMFG IT'S LUKE BROOKS, LUKE FUCKING BROOKS FROM THE JANOSKIANS! I can't even.

Thanks for reading, I hope you like it and guess what?  The Janoskians are going to be properly introduced in the next chapter!

Go follow Freya on Twitter: @f4bul0usfrey