Goodbyes

I hope you're all enjoying this and I'm so happy that I got 40 views on my first chapter!  Please comment and vote if you want another chapter.

5 votes for chapter 3

5 days later:

Only 2 days till I'm gonna be in Australia!  I'm so excited but I'm going to be so sad having to leave all of my friends.  Today's my last day of school and I have a feeling there's going to be quite a few tears today.

"Ellen!" Screams my friend Poppy as I'm coming into the school gate.  "Poppy!" I scream as I run up to her to give her a hug.  "I'm going to miss you so much" I say, my voice breaking as I'm so near to crying.  "I'm going to miss you so much too, I never want this day to end!" Poppy says practically crying. I give her a quick hug just as the bell goes.  It feels like these lessons are dragging on forever, I just want to go to break.  I heard that everyone's got me presents! 

As I walk over to the bench at lunch time everyone charges at me bundling into a group hug.  "Guys, stop you're hurting me"  I say as I'm laughing so much that my stomach hurts.  "Ooh, sorry.  We only wanted to show some affection" Poppy says laughing.  "Hey Ellen, come over here" My other friend Siriwan calls.  As I walk over I see that so many people have got me going away presents.  All I can do is just stand there with tears rolling down my face.  I sit down at the bench and get presents thrusted at me.  Once I've opened all of my presents I take a good look at what I got; I got a cool fisheye camera that I'm going to use to take photos of everyone just before I leave, loads of stuff for the journey and a huge collage with loads of photo memories on.

"Hello!" I scream as I walk through the front door.  "Hi, have you got all your stuff packed yet?" Mum shouts at me from the front room.  "Nearly, I just have a few more bits to stick in" I say as I'm running up the stairs.  I pop in the last few things into my bag just as my mum is calling me to come downstairs because we have to go.  As I'm coming downstairs I see my older brother and I automatically run up to him to give him a goodbye hug.  My brother is at university and is staying here in England.  "Have a good flight and call me when you land" He says as he's hugging my mum.  "Yes, we will and now you be a good boy and I will check up on you daily!" Mum says in a stern tone.  "Alright, alright" He says.

As we pull up to the airport in a taxi it all suddenly sinks in.  I'm moving to the other side of the world!   I'm leaving all my friends and family!  My mum sees me tearing up and gives me a quick hug.  

2 Hours later

"Flight 206 to Melbourne now boarding" 

Finally, I thought it would never leave!  "Come on!" Says mum as she pulls my arm.  It feels like forever untill we get to the right departure gate, I swear they put us at the one the furthest away.  The plane is massive! It has beds and everything! About 30 minutes later we are at the end of the run way ready to take off.  The engine roars and we're now racing down the runway.  This is it.  My whole life is going to change.  I'm going to be living near The Janoskians!  I can't even breathe!

Sorry that it didn't have much to do with The Janoskians but the next chapter will be a good one!

Thanks for reading! :)