04

Kiyomi POV

* Kyro😻: You trynna slide lil mama?

Me: send the lo

Kyro😻: Kyro😻shared his location with you📍

Bitch I can't believe I'm doing it again. But I kinda wanna have fun for once and do sum different even if it mean I gotta disobey my dad.

I did my morning routine and put on a cute outfit.

" Good Morning Big Sister !" Ken busted through my door yelling

" Hurry up and close the door!" I whispered and she closed the door fast ass hell.

" What's up? " She asked sitting down on my bed.

" don't tell nobody but i'm bout to go hang wit kyro" I said grabbing all my shit and sneaking out the back door.

I hopped in my black camry and started to blast my songs.

* Protecter🥷🏽🖤: Bring yo ass back in 2 hours mane or it's gon be sum issues.

Damn! I suck at sneaking out😭!

I had got to the lo that he sent me and It was a nice ass house. I really thought it was the one from yesterday but nawl this one bigger.

" Wassup Baby " He said meeting me at the front door opening it for me.

" Hey" I said.

"Why you so quiet yo ass was al talk yesterday" He said laughing. Did I mention he ain't have a shirt on and he walking around in sweats.

" I ain't quiet just peeping shit." I shrugged and still laughed.

" Come on " He grabbed my hand leading me upstairs to his room where he sat down playing his game. So I sat on his bed.

I watched him play his game for about 30 minutes before I decided to finally say sum.

" Nigga I know you ain't just invite me over here to Watch you play the game?" I asked scrunching up my face.

" Oh so you just trynna get straight to it?" He smirked climbing in the table and in between my legs. We all know what happened after that.

.....

" Ight you good to go! " He said pulling up his pants and getting back on his game. Making me shrug my shoulders and leave.