09

kyro pov

" Fucck kyro! Take sun out..." Sam moaned as I was deep in shorty guts.

" shut the fuck up!" Bitch was finna make me mad befo i even nut.

" Sam Get on yo knees!" I said and she started licking n bitting my shit.

" This ain't finna work get out !" I told her she got up and snatched all her clothes together running out the house. shit just ruined my whole night swea ta god !

" Finna take my ass tah sleep!" I planted my face dead in that pillow but couldn't even go the fuck to sleep. I at least tossed and turned for bout 30 minutes....

you know what I got somewhere to be....

........

" What?" I heard on the other side of the door before they opened up the door.

" Let me in!" I said knockin on the door. She opened the door wit her rode on showing all her goodies. She know she fine as fuck !!

" I see you not upset no more" she crossed her arms."

" yea I guess I missed you" I hugged her

" nigga stop lying" she laughed.

" i'm forreal"

" bruh it's 2 o'clock in the morning what you need seriously?" she laughed closing the door behind me when I walked in.

" Can't sleep but I seen you already was expecting me..." I smirked grabbin a whole hand full of dat ass. boi that mfka fat ass hell !!!

" how you know it wasn't for somebody else ?" she mumbled and I snatched her ass up chockin the shit outta ha.

" I was just playin !" she pouted

" betta be da fuck !" I slapped the suit outta ha ass makin that thang jiggle and she mugged me.

" stop doing that!" kiyomi whined

" Stop being such a cry baby!" i smacked my teeth laying in ha bed.

" Why you spray on all that cologne?" she asked scrunching up her nose.

Cuz I just had a bitch all on me " I was rushing and I ain't know If I smelt bad just a lil sum to put on." I shrugged lying like fuck !

" Oh don't spray so much next time !" She said and I nodded then finally fell asleep with her all on me.

.......

" We really do gotta talk kyro" kiyomi said and I shook my head.

" So what is this ?" she pointed between us and I shrugged.

" I mean I genuinely fuck wit you not gon lie." I rubbed the back of my neck and she nodded.

" I feel the same too but it's like this ain't it ... we both got hoes and we trynna get serious wit each other at the same time. I can drop all mines but ion kno bout you." she shrugged

" I can too it's just is your really gon leave that goofy ass kid alone?" She looked away...She think I don't kno bout ole boi at the park.

" Yea I found out bout that shit , Tell his ass to stay the fuck away from you!" I said sternly and she nodded her head.

" Stop fucking with them hoes and you wouldn't have to worry bout a nigga in my face." she said pulling out her phone and giving it to me. I went straight to his Contact texting him and den blockin his ass.

Devin

Me: stop textin ha phone , she mines🖕🏾

" Gimme your phone too" She said and I handed it to her she went all thru my shit dm's and messages , blocking every hoe she saw !

" So you my gurl or wat ?"

" unt unt that ain't how you ask me !" she mugged me and I smacked my teeth.

" Kiyomi Will you be my gurl ?" I smirked rubbing her thighs while she smiled.

" I guess so" She did a lil cute small smile or whatever.

" You guess so?" I tilted my head to the side.

" I'm just playing " she grabbed my chin pecking my lips.

" Dat weak ass kiss!" I grabbed her throat tonguing  her ass down.

" Stop being so damn rough !" She pecked my lips again and sat in my lap.

" What we finna do now?" I asked her rubbing up and down her thigh.

" I don't k-" she was stopped talking when somebody knocked on the door.

" you expecting somebody?" i asked her and she shook her head. I grabbed my strap from her nightstand and ran to the door with her behind me.

" Who is it?"

" It's Lexi and Ken!! Open the door!" Some ratchet yelled and kiyomi smacked her teeth opening the door.

" What took you so long?" One of em asked her.

" She was in here getting some dick.." the otha  pointed at me and I smacked my teeth shoving my gun back on my side.

" gurl shut up !" she rolled her eyes and I realized who dey was.

" y'all sistas ain't it?" I asked and they all nodded.

" it's aren't y'all but yes we are." I mugged the fuck out ole gurl correcting me n shit.

" That's Kendall and Lexi. Y'all this is Kyro"I nodded and they waved.

" What y'all must date?" Shawty who named Kendall asked.

" Fasho " I answered for her going back in her room. I ain't wanna be in they business nor listen to that shit so I left. But even In her room I could still hear dem asking ha.

" Y'all fucked yet ?"

" he got a brother?"

" how big he is?"

" you one lucky bitch!!"

Type shit ......

Kiyomi POV

" Y'all know dis nigga still is in da house right?" I said In a duh voice.

" He even got you talking like him ouuuweee!" Lexi squealed.

" I'm so happy for you sissy , but you know daddy ain't gon like this at all." she was bringing up a good point. But i ain't give a fuck because he told me to leave his house....He shouldn't be worried bout what I do anymore.

- happy 4th of july 🎇