16

Kiyomi POV

@heluvkiki

3sc ago

@mommagates_: while you being grown you need to introduce him to me and your dad !!

me : I will mommy just give me a few days to set it up.

.....

" aww my baby ! " nana yelled when we came to her house hugging me.

" aww grandma I thought I was your baby !?" Austyn grabbed his chest hurt and I laughed.

" boy please everything ain't always about you!" she said smacking him upside his head and grabbing my hand piling me to the kitchen with her.

" So what's with that rock you rockin' ?" she whispered smiling and i laughed at her.

" It's just a promise ring nana" i smiled at her excitement then laughed once her face dropped in disappointment. Nana really is rooting for me and him.

" Well damn y'all need to hurry up and change it because I want some grand babies before i hit the grave !" she smacked her teeth walking away with me smiling behind her.

" mamas ! come here real quick.." austyn called for me from the back porch.

" Yes poppa" i said kissing his lips and locking our hands together. He looked kinda nervous and uneasy so I kissed his hand to calm his down.

" I wanna show you something" he said grabbing my hand and leading me to the farthest part of the back yard where It was a gate. He opened the gate and there was a garden full of flowers and memorials. A few memorials stood out in particular they had the most flowers surrounding them and they were bigger than others.

" Family , I would like to introduce y'all to da most special somebody in my life right now. dis is kiyomi...my lady." I completely fell in love from there. He literally just introduced me to his family even though they're not here to really meet me , he made sure I was still introduced.

" Kiyomi , This Is the grave sight where all my Family is buried. Even I will be hurried here when I die and you too if we get married." he said and I walked around seeing Aunties , uncles , moms , daughters , husbands and wife's all gathered here.

" Is this your sister?" I seen a sonogram picture of a baby on a grave with lots of teddy bears that look old as if they've been here for a while. Old baby Toys and candles.

" yea that's lil sis...and that's my mom." he pointed to a grave beside it and it was the same things but with a big picture of a beautiful lady that favored Mar'von in looks.

" Her and Mar'von look just alike!" I said and he smiled nodding his head.

" Is this your dad ? I can tell this your dad y'all look just alike !" i smiled seeing a grave same size as his mom with big words going across it saying....BIG SQUEEZE !!!

" Wassup up dad , I still ain't got that nigga for what he did to y'all I been slacking but I promise you. The time is finna come I feel it and when It do i'mma do you proud. That nigga KINGPIN gon get his for what he did to you , ma and dessi." I swear when he said that shit a voice in my head told me to fuckin run !

" k-kingpin? who is that baby?" I asked nervously hoping that it wasn't my dad.

" This old ass busta ass nigga that killed my family ! his ass been hiding out on the east side for some years now. Ole pussy ass nigga don't even show his face in public no more. Always sending his boys to do his dirty work n shit."

Right then and there everything started to click.
When I was at dad's club that night Kyro and his boys came and raided the spot looking for dad. He ain't just no regular thug nigga , He's the one my daddy warned me about.... My daddy gon fucking kill me !!

" We just found out a couple of days ago dat he got kids and when I find them Imma kill they asses too ! and his ugly ass wife !" All of a sudden I just got sick to my stomach and and ran towards the house finding the nearest bathroom throwing up all in the toilet.

" Baby you straight ?" austyn asked coming behind me rubbing my back for comfort. I sat with my back against the tub and immediately started feeling dizzy as fuck !!

" omg ! sweetheart are you ok?" Nana came in the bathroom pushing kyro aside to see what was wrong with me.

" Omg ! austyn go get some water for her she's burning up !" Nana got a rag and patted it against my head and I just started crying. Not only was I disgusted with myself but I felt so stupid. I should've known not to come on but his dude of town I should've listened to my dad.

And it's not like I can leave him alone because I'm literally in love with his ass...like deeply in love with him. Believe it or not he's my everything he's shown me what it truly means to be loved.

" baby ?...Kiyomi baby ! Stay with me sweetheart." All I saw was nana then I blacked the fuck out !

- ♥️