Chapter 8

Rachel' POV:

The next day Soda, Steve, Faye and I went to work at the DX again. Faye always tags along cause she says she has nothing better to do. The day started off normal as usual the boys left to work out back while I worked the register and Faye kept me company.

Suddenly a group of three girls came in the shop laughing they stopped once they saw me and Faye. The looked like life sized Barbie dolls it was disgusting. The all had bleach blonde hair, orange lookin skin, lots of makeup, and skin tight clothes on. I wouldn't be surprised if they gained a pound they'd pop right out of there shorts.

"Where's Soda?" Asked one of them in a bitchy tone. "Why do you need him?" I asked trying to keep my cool I was not letting this chick take him away from me I swore to myself. "Whatever come on girls we will find him ourself!" I just rolled my eyes watching them walk out the shop. No way would Soda go for a girl like that. Or Would he?

Soda's POV:

Steve and I were out back working on the latest car joking around when he heard a group of girls come our way. Oh boy not them again!

"Hey there Sodapop!"

"Hi Minnie." I said with a fake smile.

Man I hated Minnie she ruins everything for me. I know she somehow got Sandy, my old girlfriend, to break up with me. Sandy wrote me a letter saying she was moving and that she was pregnant with another guys child, but I could tell it wasn't real. Sandy wasn't that type of girl. Minnie was just jealous because I never agreed to go out with her, so since then pretty much every time I get a girlfriend she scares them away. Gosh I hope she doesn't scare Rachel off I really like her.

Minnie's POV:

That little bitch thinks she can get in the way of me and Soda well she's got another thing comin. She better watch her back.

AUTHORS NOTE: sorry it's really short. So what do you think Minnie's going to do?!? Comment below I will update soon since it was really short. Comment and vote please!!!!!

-pony'sgirl:)