Part 22 (Christmas Special): One Last Christmas

December 23th, Age 852.

A time of happiness was taking place during a time of worry. However, it would be fine as they had some time to themselves; it wasn't exactly Christmas, but it was very close to it. The Time Patrollers all sat in the Time Nest, Christmas decorations were set up around the area as well as a massive Christmas tree; it was fully decorated by owo and Lettu, Sai not really taking part, but trying to help as much as possible.

Everyone was relaxing, laughing and even some of them eating. Some unknown faces were there too, such as an orange and purple majin named DoriDori and Gummy, the two obviously quite close as they stayed near each others sides, as they were sisters, of course. Chronoa watched with a smile on her face, Sai standing next to her with his right hand on his hip with the other dangling downwards; everyone seemed content. The Saiyan was also quite content with it as well, seeing children of some Time Patrollers playing around with each other as well as their parents. It was a happy moment, which couldn't be ruined by any threat of a war looming over them all.

"It's nice, isn't it? It feels calm..."

Sai spoke whilst glancing at the Supreme Kai of Time, she nodded her head, showing that she agreed with Sai. The two were happy with what was going on; this could be their last Christmas together, though, as the war could destroy them all. Chronoa didn't know if Mechikabura planned to destroy the Time Nest itself or not like Demigra tried to do, but who knows. Maybe they'd need some help, and she knew who would be able to help at this point. The Kai smirked.

"Alright, Time Patrol! Let us wish everyone a Merry Christmas, kay?"

Chronoa would put her right arm in the air, everyone putting their hands up in the air in excitement; Lettu would stand next to Sai who was just smiling before rising his hand with Lettu. Everyone would begin to shout aloud.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!"

End of Chapter.

Note: thank you so much for an amazing year.  Arc 4 will continue next year, and I have most things planned out for it, but some things I'm still thinking about at the moment. I won't spoil anything though, so thank you. I know it's short but it's Christmas and I don't think it should be too long. I love ya'll, have a great Christmas. <3