CHAPTER 36🤭

Xia Ting used WeChat to contact Wen Zichen to meet, and was very cautious not to say specific things directly, only that there were things he wanted to ask.
However, Wen Zichen on the other end of the phone was a bit fragmented, as if he didn't want to see him very much, and pushed back to say that the work in the past two days was a bit busy.
Xia Tingwan asked very plainly, "Are you still in the pediatric department of Mahkota Hospital?"

"Hmm."

Wen Zichen responded subconsciously, "Yes."
Xia Tingwan immediately ended the conversation casually.

But after hanging up the phone, he immediately asked Zhao Nanshu to find the schedule of his friend Who worked at Ren'ai Hospital, Cha Wen Zichen.

He was not such a good person to get rid of, Wen Zichen avoided him, and he went to Ren'ai Pediatrics to block it after work hours.

He will not give up until he achieves his goal.
Xia Tingwan suddenly realized that it was really such a
time... He can also be very cunning.
But when I thought about it like that, I felt a subtle embarrassment in my
heart.
After Wen Zichen asked him to meet before, he thought that he would never see this person again, and even including the not-so-good memories of Wen Zichen and the extension of this person, he thought that he could completely forget.
But reality ultimately couldn't make him that dashing.

He remembered deeply that Wen Zichen had asked him a question very delicately at that time: "Have your problems been solved?"

At that time, he foolishly lived back in Xiangshan, complacent because he regained Su Yan's love.
He knew nothing about the problems between them.
And Wen Zichen seems to have no power to fight back, and can only withdraw in the silent competition, but in fact, he may hold the truth that even he does not know.
At that time, Wen Zichen looked at him, would he also think he was very
funny?

......

The next morning, Lu Xiangnan drove to Xiangshan to see the summer
court.
After Xia Ting woke up late, he felt like his bones were scattered, and his shoulders and waist were sore and
painful.
He couldn't fall asleep on his own strength for two consecutive days, his eyes were covered with blood, and when he reached the middle of the night yesterday, he really felt that this would not work, so he took two sleeping pills and barely slept for a while by relying on the potency.

Sleeping very shallowly and shallowly, it seemed that Su Yan had returned in the dream, lifting his quilt as usual and kissing him gently, with a clear smell of mint on his body.
For a moment, he thought he actually knew it was a dream, but he didn't want to let himself wake up.
In the past two days, when he was looking for Su Yan's whereabouts like a headless fly, he also called Xu Zhe in a hurry, and also briefly explained that Su Yan was ill, and of course the other side did not know it.
But Xu Zhe was worried that he had asked Lu Xiangnan to come and see him, and by the way, he also wanted to tell him the results of the audition, and as a result, Lu Xiangnan saw his appearance when he arrived at Xiangshan, and his face was suddenly not good-looking.

"Su Yan still has no faith?" Lu Xiangnan asked with a dark face.

"Nothing." Xia Ting's voice said hoarsely.
After dozens of hours of excessive anxiety, he fell into a state of extreme exhaustion and emptiness, and even the feeling of worry gradually became very blurred.

"Fuck."
Lu Xiangnan reached out and touched his forehead, and whispered a dirty word: "Can you still hold on?"
Xia Tingwan looked at Lu Xiangnan and nodded silently.

"Then I'll tell you about The Quest
first." The last time we auditioned, Xu Zhe and I watched the video of you and Shi Xiao several times, and also sent it to the investors, but it was very mysterious, it was only a matter of casting, and they tried not to interfere with Xu Zhe's judgment. So it means that Xu Zhe can basically grasp the decision.