Free Falling And Eri Jumped

Your POV

I was up on the roof of UA standing on the ledge. I had a really bad day today and I wanted to make myself feel better by free falling.

I walked back and forth on the ledge until I decided I was going to jump. But when I did Bakugo, Deku, Kirishima, Todoroki, Shinso, Eri, and Aizawa had opened the door to the roof only to see me fall.

While I was falling they ran up to the Ledge with worried eyes. But what made my heart drop to my ass was that Eri jumped.

'I guess my free fall is over' I thought before using my quirk to make wings and catch Eri.

"Eri why did you jump?" I ask her "Because you were going to kill yourself and maybe if I had jumped you would change your mind," she says.

"Eri I have people to take care of and I have a family and you are my little sister, I will not leave so soon and lose you all. So when you see me jump don't worry I have my wings and I will always come back, Okay?" I say flying back up to the roof.

"Okay but next time can you take me flying?" she asks "whenever you're ready," I say and land on the roof.

"Y/n you scared us?!" Aizawa yells. "I know but I didn't think anyone would come up here at this hour, and this is not the first time I've done this," I say.

"Sissy yow sward us," Bakugo says and my eyes soften and I pick him up. "I'm sorry but free-falling helps me think and stretch my wings. Next time I will tell you so you don't have to worry, Okay" I say.

"Otay," he says and I put him down, and then I looked at Aizawa and Hisashi. The way they looked at me brought up some bad memories.

"Can yow swap joking at me like fat?" I say in my baby voice and Aizawa picks me up. "Sorry, it's just that you scared us. Promise you won't do that again without one of us supervising you" Aizawa says and I nod.

"Kiwi," I say doing grabby hands and he takes me from Aizawa.

"Yes n/n?" Kiri asks "Huggy," I say and he gives me a big hug.

"Inso," I say and he takes me from Kiri and I hugged him.

"Mido," I say and Deku takes me from Shinso and gave him a wet kiss on his cheek "Aw hehe, Thanks n/n," He says "Wecome," I say.

"It's getting late and time for bed, come on," Hisashi says picking up Todoroki and Aizawa picks up Backugo and we leave the rooftop. 

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter I didn't have an idea for this but here is what I came up with.