I'll Never See My Parents Again

"Minny, get up!" There was a banging on the room door. 

Minny tossed and turned with her pillow over her head, as her sleep faded away.

"Minny, don't make me repeat myself. I'll come in there and drag you out in your PJs!" threatened Minny's father. 

Minny aggressively threw her pillow across her darkroom and got out of bed. She leaned over and turned on her little lamp getting up, swinging the door open.

"Dad, this is unfair. I only wanted 5 more minutes! 5 MORE FREAKIN' MINUTES!" she cried.

Her dad gave out a growl. "Talk to me with that tone again and you won't live to 5 minutes, missy."  

Minny's body shivered a little. She remembered one time she back talked her dad and he slapped her so hard that her head flew across the Leabrook Neighborhood. She didn't want that to happen again. Especially not in the morning as early as it was. 

Minny turned on her radio to help her get ready to start the day. She sang her favorite song of all time, "Raining Tacos" as she got dressed and put on her makeup. Music always helped her get in the mood to do things especially things like school. She couldn't help but wonder what this new school would be like. After all, she would be a noob. A brand-new start didn't sound so bad for Minny as she always desired another chance anyway, she could get her blocks on it. 

After 20 minutes of having a morning concert in her bathroom, Minny finally went downstairs to have breakfast. Her mom gave her a zesty bar along with powerade. Minny was a little upset because her mother didn't make a full breakfast meal this morning as she usually would. Before Minny would complain, her mother gave her a kiss on the forehead before pacing out of the door. 

Minny let out a small sigh. She took a bite out of her zesty bar and rinsed it down with some bloxiade. All of a sudden she felt alive. Her eyes widened and her nerves shook nonstop. 

What's going on with me? I feel different. 

Minny thought to herself. 

Her dad finished the rest of his bagel and got up to put the plate in the dishes. 

"You ready miss smart mouth?" he asked teasingly. 

"Y-y-yes, I guess." Minny struggled to say as her teeth chattered from her nervousness. 

As Minnie tried to take one step out the door she blasted out into the open running nonstop. 

"Oh gosh! What was in that breakfast?" 

Minny ran around and around the yard. Her dad cranked up the car.

"Dad! Wait for me!" Minny shouted as tried to run fast enough to the car. She couldn't control herself. 

Minny's dad looked at her shockingly. 

"Dad! Don't leave yet!" Minny yelled as she ran uncontrollably. 

She felt her stamina going down slowly and she fell out...

"Girl, are you ok?" asked a friendly voice. 

"Do you wanna play?"

Minnie felt herself come to as a bright light shined through the veins of her eyes. 

"Do you wanna jump rope with me?" asked the voice from above her. 

Minny blinked and saw a girl with curly hair, a red dress with blue jeans leggings, brown boots, and dilated eyes. She looked unusual. It looked as if her smile was stuck to her face.