Get Out While You Still Can

Minny and her new friend followed the rectangular hallway to the fourth classroom. They found the three snob-noxious divas from earlier hindering the notebook as they headed to the door.

"Well, well, well if it isn't for Ms. Troublemaking Mouse and whoever is with her." said one of the girls aloud. 

Minny's eyebrows narrowed at them, and she clenched her fists.

The girls laughed as they noticed Minny's anger, teasing her some more.

"Awwwe, looks like Miss Mousey has some built up anger issues. Get her girls!" snarled the other girl, egging Minny on.

Minny's friend grew upset and raised her voice for the first time. "ENOUGH!" 

The girls' eyes grew wide and confused. 

"Don't mess with my new friend Jessica or else you'll get it!" 

The girls all looked at each other and giggled sickeningly.

"Well, well look who's shed their vocal shell. Hm, and what's your name again? I'm not well at remembering such pathetic beings..." yawned Jessica sarcastically. 

"My name is none of your business! All I want you to do is leave my friend alone so we can go over to the next notebook!" said Minny's friend firmly. 

Jessica rolled her eyes and chuckled. "Oh, I totally forgot this was teamwork. Unfortunately, we already found the last notebook, which is this one. Like they say, first come, first serve!" Jessica tossed her hair and grabbed what was the supposed fourth notebook to Minny and her friend. 

As the girls walked by, not leaving yet a crumb of notebook paper to Minny and her friend, their eyes watered and then looked down.

They sat in the room, expressionless for awhile until they heard a screaming down the hallway. Minny's eyes looked up as she saw the three girls running as fast as they could back into the classroom.

"HOW IN THE WORLD ARE WE SUPPOSED TO UNDERSTAND THIS THIRD PROBLEM?! BALDI IS GOING TO KILL US! HE JUST THREATENED US TO GET OUT WHILE WE STILL CAN!"

Minny huffed amused and her friend followed her breath. 

"Well, maybe before you submit your work, you should check for careless errors!" sassed Minny's friend. 

Jessica got on her joints, begging the two girls. "Please, help us figure out this third problem! We will repay you in anyway we can!" her joints were shaking.

Minny crossed her joints and looked at her friend. Her friend rolled her eyes. 

Jessica whimpered, her lips like a sad and homeless dog in Bloxhattan. She growled and then rolled her eyes.

"Fi-fine! Be that way! But you'll be the cause of our dea-"

The intercom came on in the classroom, the sound of a metal rock band speaker turning on, penetrated the sound of the girl's ears.

"CONGRALUATIONS, YOU FOUND ALL SEVEN NOTEBOOKS! NOW ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS...GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CANNNN!!!"

The girls whined in fear and then screamed all bursting out the classroom at once.

They all made their way down the hallway as metal rock music played in the intercoms. Around the corner, they could see Baldi tapping his ruler against his palm, making it sound like maracas in church. The girls looked at each other and then zoomed through the hallway. 

"Minny, where do we g-go!" asked Jessica, her breath shaky.

"I-I don't know! Why are you asking me? Don't you hate me or something?" Minny replied, her voice shaking as she runs.

One of the girls point to a nearby exit.  

"Over here!!! Quick!"

As they ran as fast as they could to the exit near the entrance, a sudden wall appeared, showing a map of the entire school.

"What the-?"

"QUICK, TO THE DOOR WE GO TO FOR RECESS!" 

The girls ran their way down the hall to their lockers, finding another close by exit. They all stumbled over one another eager to get out, but as they reached the door, the exit closed off again. They all sighed, and another map appeared on the wall.

"TO THE CAFETERIA!" 

The girls went supersonic speed to the cafeteria, not far around the corner. As they were approaching, a hug sock puppet like figure stood before them.

One of the girls puffed their chest at the sock puppet. "What are you looking at feathers?"

The sock puppet blinded slowly with it's googly eyes and then opened it's mouth wide.

The girls squealed. 

"Ahhh! It's gonna eat us!!!" 

"Nooo! Run for your lives!!!"

The sock puppet got closer as it's mouth grew wider, teleporting the girls back to the front of the school near the closed exit. 

All piled on top of one another, they saw Baldi staring at them from a distance, his ruling smacks getting louder and harder each step he took.

The girls knew this was probably the end, but before they could give up on hope, Minny saw the strange unfinished robot project figure from earlier on the other side. 

"1st Prize!!!" Minny exclaimed happily, tears in her eyes. 

The robot turned it's head slowly, hearing Minny's voice. 

"Friend?" 

Minny ran down to the otherside of the hallway, hugging 1st Prize like never before.

"Boy, am I happy to see you!!!"

The girls stared at Minny like she was absolute nuts.

"This thing? The only thing he does is push his way to Neverland. He'll never be anything but an unfinished project."

Minny's friend pat Minny on the shoulder, glaring at Jessica and the girls.

"1st Prize is my project, and he didn't win 1st Prize for nothing! Trust me Jessy, you'll be begging you had a friend to look out for you once you figure out, no one of them really care about you. Now, ta ta!" waved Minny's friend, pointing at the bald shadow figure down the hallway from them.

Jessica slowly turned around and squealed, Baldi raising his ruler in a chainsaw manner. Before Jessica could call for help, a slicing sound echoed the hallway. 

1st Prize hugged onto Minny and her friend, pushing them down the hallway to the cafeteria. There, they saw an exit. Minny and her friend smiled, giving 1st Prize a thumbs up before grabbing each other's hand and making them way out of the school. 

They ran their way down to the street, catching a nearby bus stop and getting on, never looking back at the school they once attended.