Chapter-#7 Conversation at the bus stop

I grab my shoes and run out the door, " I'm late " is the thought the keeps going through my head as I run down the side walk, my alarm clock didn't go off and I slept in and my mom got sick so I had to quickly " make " breakfast, to my capabilities it was just a bowl of cereal, then I forgot my backpack in my room so I had to run back up stairs and grab it then I lost my phone in my bed somewhere so I had to quickly find that, I have no clue how I did. God the most difficult morning ever and worst of all Christian was at the bus stop. I slow down once I reach my destination and I bend over catching my breath when I feel a hand on my back, " Heavan are you ok? " Christian asks keeping his hand on my back slowly starting to move it up and down, I reach up and take his hand off my back and stand up straight, " yah just late cause my alarm clock didn't go off this morning so had to run to get here. " He walks over to me and smiles, now we're only inches apart and I swear he's about to kiss me, I can feel me starting to get butterfly's and I don't know if I'm excited or nervous cause he is my only crush out of the whole school. Christian opens his mouth to say something when the bus pulls up and he quickly turns and gets in the bus, and I follow behind him. Curiosity is burning inside of me as I sit 2 seats away from him and I can feel him looking at me from behind, " what was he going to tell me? " I ask myself and we're finally at school and I get off the bus and rush inside to find Alyssa. When I find her she's at my locker waiting and she looks at me as I run up to her, " Aly....ssa....i need......to tell you......something " I say trying to catch my breath, " well APPARENTLY cause you can't breath " she says laughing at her own comment. " oksothismorningIwaslatecausemyalarmdidntgooffandmymomwassicksoihadtomakemyownbrakfastandIlostmyphoneandiforgotmybackpackandwhenIfinallyleftthehouseIrandownthesidewalktothebusstopandguesswhoChristianhewasatthebusstoptoandsoiwastiredandwascatchingmybreathandheaskedifiwasokanditoldyahbutiwaslatecauseofmyalarmandblahblahblahandthenhecamereallycloseandIswearwealmostkissedbuthewasgoingtotellmesomethingbutthenthebuscameandhedidntgettotellmesoknowitskillingmeandineedtoknow! " I spit it out so fast I was out of breath again and Alyssa look at me like I had 6 other heads, " wait did he kiss you or not? " " No he didn't " she looked at me and then said. " wow what a morning. " Then the bell rang for class so I quickly through my stuff in my locker and grabbed what I needed and headed to L.A class.