Chapter-#4 Ill try anything

Christians P.O.V
They turn down her road
" What " I think in my head " why would they do that just lead me to there house " I just keep going though, then they turn down her driveway " what are they doing " I say to myself.

Heavens P.O.V
I'm sweating as I look out the back window I watch nervously and the blue truck drives by I breath I big breath of relief " wow that was freaky " I say to my mom as I walk up to the house door.

Christians P.O.V
I would never turn down their driveway that is just stupid why would I do that, I stop at the end of the subdivision and turn around and I drive down there road I drive until I'm 3 houses away from there house. I walk up the yard of the house that I parked in front there's a for sale sign and its bin up for for 15 years so it's abandoned. " looks like I got a place to stay tonight "

Heavens P.O.V
" Good night mom have fun tonight " I say to her as she leaves the house " bye honey " she says as she rushes out the door, " time for a Simpsons marathon " I say to myself as I rush to the couch and grab the remote. I watch my mom pull out of the driveway than change the channel to 583 and watch the Simpsons and eat smarties. its 12:35 my mom will be home in 10 minutes so I turn off the t.v and start to clean up I start with the couch sense that my moms #1 rule " no food on the couch. "
I'm sweeping the floor when up stairs I hear " BANG " really loud on the floor, the first thing I think is that someone brook in sense I'm home alone so I start freaking out I run to the kitchen grab a knife and slowly walk up stairs I'm sweating. when I reach the top of the stairs I listen for which room has noise in it and its coming from my room so I swing the door open and the cloth from my desk has been pulled of and my stuff is everywhere and I automatically turn to my guinea pig Carrot. " Carrot " I yell " look what you did " the little orange piggy runs and hides in his house. So I start cleaning up the mess when I hear a car " damn she's home already " I rush downstairs. when I reach the livening room I look outside and no ones there, " what " I check the time and it's 12:40 " someone properly just drove by " I tell myself to cheer myself up. I head back to my room and finish cleaning then head back down stairs and continue cleaning. When I'm done cleaning I look at the time " 12:44 mom should be here any minute " then I hear a car pull into the driveway " " She's home " I jump of the couch and look out the window. " wait that not my moms car! "