Chapter 2- What's happening to me?

As I walked down the corridor, I felt something on my back. It was really weird. Then the tingling feeling went to my arm. Then, I saw it on my hand.

Dewott: -gasp-

A spider was on my hand and before I knew it, I had been bitten. I slapped the spider off my hand and just continued down the hallway.

Dewott: Must have been from the glass cage...Oh well.

I put my airpods in my ears and started listening to my favourite song- BTS's 'Butter'

-The next day-

I went outside to walk around the area because it was Saturday and I thought I needed fresh air. This is because of the 'odd' things that were happening to me like:

-I've grown 2 feet taller

-I'm unusually sweaty

-I keep sticking to things

As I walked down the street, I saw my crush, Braixen

Dewott: Uh- H-Hi Braixen!

Braixen: Hi Dewo- Wait, why are you so sweaty?

Dewott-thought-: Why am I so sweaty?

Dewott: It's a....fever! Yes, a fever!

Braixen: Bit stupid coming outside with a fever?

She walked past me. I face-palmed myself and my hand stuck to my face.

Dewott: Ok! I'm going home!

As I ripped my hand of my face when i got in my bedroom, I thought back to yesterday.

Dewott: Wait a sec...

I rummaged through my room and picked up my favourite comic: The comic of Spiderman's origins.

Dewott: No! NO! THIS CAN'T BE! MARVEL MADE UP SPIDERMAN!

I lay there, on my bedroom floor, scanning the comic.

Dewott: Spiderman can't be real, can he?

As soon as the idea came into my head, I did some research. I asked my Biology teacher, Mr. Ditto about the spider in the glass cage. He told me that Rowlet, one of my friends, had mutated it and made it radio-active (I'm surprised I did not get radiation poisoning!) . I then looked into the things that happened to Marvel's superhero when he was bitten; exact same things that happened to me.

I had spent hours researching everywhere and I decided one thing: I was going to be Spiderman. But I had a less important idea as well; I wanted a team. A team that helped me in different ways like a Scientist, an Intel officer and a Sidekick.

I was scared but was ready to get crime of the streets.