Wanna Be Yours ; 10k / Thomas

Plot: Blend!Reader and Blend!Thomas are stationed at an outpost for MurphyTown, keeping an eye on Warren's camp, where they both discover a better way to spend their time, outside from staring off into the distance blankly and mindlessly.

Kinks: Public Sex, AFAB Reader, Overstimulation, Feral Behavior (?), Rough, very little SadoMasochism, a pinch?? of DubCon(?).

Info: Reader is an AFAB!Nonbinary Blend, but more so on the scale of Cassandra. One of the first blends. Mildy feral, can and will eat people, full loyalty to Murphy, like soldiers on reduced to completely basic survival instincts and emotions, with little cognitive thoughts. Bottom!Reader, Top!10k.

<3

You were sitting on the ground, next to Thomas. The two of you had been stationed at the top of the dam specifically by Murphy. Neither of you were talking, neither of you really talked at all, outside of directly to Alvin. But you'd often find 10k staring at you, a deep, far away look in his eyes. And sometimes, you'd find yourself staring back.

You'd taken it that Murphy had noticed it, maybe that's why he stationed you together. Or maybe he stationed the two of you because of exactly why he'd said.

“ A feral soldier for possible close combat, and a silent, precise soldier for shooting at a safe distance, just in case. ”

<3

Eventually, mid-day had turned to midnight, and you found yourself leaning on Thomas's shoulder. Not tired, just bored. Either way, Thomas took it as a hint to hold you closer to his body, probably thinking somewhere in his head that you were cold.

You allowed it, welcomed it, really, finding yourself huddling closer to him. Something about the taller Blend was comforting. Or maybe it was the extreme touch starvation you went through since The Apocalypse had started. You just wanted to feel comfortable with someone's touch again, and Thomas gave you that. It was nice.

<3

Thomas saw you as a comfort, too. He also saw you in a way his brain couldn't compare to anything other than the way Pie-Girl saw Murphy that time almost two?, two years ago. That was when Lucy was conceived.

He could barely remember it, through the foggy confines of his Blended mind.

<3

You caught him staring. Again. You didn't bother to stop him though, deciding to just stare back up at him; the same way he was staring at you. He leaned his head down closer to yours, his face close enough for you to feel his breath against your skin. You hold eye contact with Thomas for what feels like hours, unblinking.

He slowly reaches toward you, grasping your hip in his wounded hand. There's something unreadable in his eyes, but you don't mind, it makes you feel odd tingly feelings in your stomach,, but, lower??

Thomas leans even closer, his nose bumping against yours, which makes you let out a snicker.

He smiled.

You don't even remember the last time you laughed, nor do you remember ever seeing Thomas smile.

You cock your head to the side, breathing against the taller male's plump lips, watching his eyes flutter with a strange delight. He almost feverishly moves closer, locking his lips with yours, an aggressive passion hidden just barely by the blankness that every Blend carries.