°♤Percabeth♤°

ALL THESE CHAPTERS ARE DEDICATED _-c-chrxstmxs-_
They will be published one by one with some time intervals...🎄

Happy Christmas from your Secret Santa.

Tinsel was strewn over the ground, shards of broken baubles were in the corner as the Christmas lights flashed between orange and purple. The first thing that Annabeth saw as she walked through the door, other than the 7ft tall tree, courtesy of Katie.
"What is going on here?

"Oh hey Annabeth! I was just putting the tree up," Percy called out, tangled in lights "But I think I need some help, do you have scissors?"

Annabeth laughed as she set her bag down and shook of her coat,
"Percy, I'm not going to cut the lights off, we need those " She said shaking her head, "Let me untangle you, Seaweed Brain."

"Thanks, but we already have lights."

Annabeth walked over to him, and eventually managed to get him out of the knots of lights.
Then she actually took at good look at the tree. It was actually beautiful, a theme of blue/purple/gray/orange. The baubles had pictures and writing carved into it, all with them and their friends, even Nico. Also he was surprisingly photogenic.

Annabeth was pulled out of her thought by Percy's voice,
"What do you think? I worked on this all day, it was really a challenge, as you saw. Mens work you know, not saying that girls can't do it- actually I'll stop talking at this point."
She turned to him and stifled a laugh, putting her arms around his shoulder, "I think it looks amazing, thank you." She almost whispered with smile as he closed the gap between their faces.

Taking her hand, he dragged her around to show what else he had so bravely accomplished as Annabeth was at work. She looked around a saw tinsel strung up on the walls with reindeer pattern, lights dimmed and a warm white.

"I've got to admit, you've left me speechless once more"

words: 334