♡°Frazel+Little Solangelo°♡

_-c-chrxstmxs-_

"Nico! Come here and join us with Will please! I'm your sister, I dont bite!" Hazel called out to her brother, gesturing for him and his boyfriend to join her and Frank in watching 'Home Alone'.
"No Haze, I don't like Christmas movies." Nico replied and blushed when Will whispered "What? It doesn't fit your vibe or something?" In his ear.

Will tugged on his sleeve and pulled him to the couch, Nico giving in and reluctantly taking a seat next to Hazel, who was laying on Frank, her golden eyes on the screen.

After a while the movie ended, Nico having only enjoyed the parts where the men got hurt or injured, the contrary to the others having liked the ending where his mother reunites with him on Christmas day.

At dinner, Frank had prepared everything, from the food to the tables, because surprisingly Hazel was terrible at cooking, you could say she had a dead womans skill.

Later, when they were playing charades, something the size of a mouse but looked like a cockroach scuttled across the floor past their feet, making Nico raise a few bones, Will's voice cracked like a glowstick and Frank turned into a cat.

"IT'S A MOUSE, NO A ROACH, UHH-" Hazel got cut off by Will

"ITS A COCKAMOUSE!" His voice wavered with disbelief

"I don't get what's so scary? Its a wonder of na-" Nico was cut off by Franks excessive hissing towards his direction.
"Ok I'll get rid of it, but it really did liven up this room,"