nine

I want to be with you,
It is as simple and as
complicated as that.

🎗

"Renjun already finished his works?" Jaemin asked widening his eyes, looking at jeno. "Wow that boy is fucking fast when it comes to work, you should double his salary!" Jaemin clapped his hands with a wide smile.

The CEO smiled and replied "Well yes he is being a good help in the company, I MIGHT double his salary. The boy just worked here a few days ago, i still need to observe him" Jeno said.

Jaemin nodded, agreeing with jeno, But the pinkette already knows the jeno will probably double Huang Renjun's salary anyway. The boy was just too good, wait no... great.

"So now what, he finished his works already. Shouldn't you send him home?" jaemin asked, playing with a random pen he found on his table.

"its still really early for employees to go home nana" Jeno said checking his wrist watch 11:33am "its not even near lunchtime yet"

"yeah your right." jaemin replied his mouth forming a little pout. "hey.. atleast he can rest." jeno showed his famous eyesmile to jaemin.

"yeah you're right." the pinkette replied showing jeno a small smile. The room was silent, jeno's typing of the keyboard and their soft breathing can be heard.

"nana" jeno spoke

"hm?" jaemin looked back at jeno, making eye contact with the blonde haired boy.

"i want to get to know renjun"

🎗

Meanwhile, Renjun was basically dozing off on his chair. He had already tried a lot of ways to distract himself to the sleepiness that he's feeling but none of it was useful.

"Don't fall... asleep" The boy let out a tiny yawn before surrendered and let his sleepiness win. He was slowly dozing of when

1...

2...

3...

"Huang Renjun" Renjun was startled that his soul left his body, he immediately grabbed the black object and replied "Huh? oh yes sir?" Renjun silently yawned while rubbing his right eye.

"You're free now. You can go home." Then the speaker went off, By now the secretary was wide awake "Did I do something wrong? Mr. Na isn't usually cold. He's usually bright" Renjun puted but shrugged it off when he finally gets to see his brother.

The boy packed his things and went out of his office, not forgetting to glance at the office beside his.

🎗

"Hello! I'm back" Renjun greeted shutting the door and throwing his bag at the couch. "GEGE!" Chenle giggled putting his hands up in the air making grabby hands.