twenty four

a happy ending is always
possible if you are willing to
keep the story moving to get there.

🎗

"y-you're face!" renjun laughed at jeno's horrified face.

the three of them were trying extreme rides and jeno has no place to disagree. He loves the two so much.

jaemin laughed along with jeno but the truth is jaemin was also close to throwing up.

"HOW ABOUT WE TRY THE-" "lets rest first, renjun" jaemin suggested and jeno quickly nodded.

"alright. Jeno, I want cotton candy" renjun said, pointing at a cotton candy stand nearby.

"sure, I'll buy you some little one-" "no, i'll go buy some for myself" renjun was about to walk away but jeno lifted him up to jaemin, causing jaemin to backhug the older. Not letting him escape.

"nooo~ let me go" renjun squirmed out of jaemin's grip but was no use. The younger has much more power than him.

"you guys stay here, I'll go buy your cotton candy, little one" jeno smiled, marching his way to the cotton candy stand.

renjun pouted and relaxed on jaemin's arms.

"renjun" jaemin called his face leaning close to renjun's nape making the older shiver.

"hm?" renjun hummed.

"nevermind" jaemin quickly retreated.

renjun was suspicious of jaemin's move but shrugged it off anyway. He just wanted the cotton candy.

"Yay!" renjun ran to jeno and jaemin was caught off guard when the both of them almost fell.

renjun took the cotton candy from jeno and started munching on it. The sight was really really cute for jeno and jaemin to handle.

"little one, give me some" jaemin bend himself a little to match with renjun's height.

"sure, here!" renjun took a piece of cotton candy from his hand and handed it to jaemin.

"say aaa~" renjun smiled waiting for jaemin to open his mouth.

The pinkette laughed and opened his mouth, letting renjun feed him. "thank you, little one" jaemin said, wiping his mouth with his handkerchief.

"how about you, jeno?" renjun turned his head to a smiling jeno. the blonde nodded and bend himself to match with the brunette's height.

"aaa~" renjun mouthed. The blonde opened his mouth and smiled at the smaller. "thanks, jun"

🎗

The three have been walking around for nearly an hour now. Jeno suggested to ride the ferris wheel but renjun said that he wanted to ride it if it was dark. But neither of the two complained.

they ate and walked a lot. They also played some of the plushie games which renjun sucked at but the two kept reassuring him that he was great.

And there is this one game that both jeno and jaemin sucked but renjun was really good at. The shooting game.