four

I don't regret a single
moment spent believing you
were right for me.

🎗

"Thats great hyung!" Jisung happily said clapping his hands. The boy had finished grocery shopping and immediately went to the hospital after Renjun called him, yelling through the phone that the chinese has something important to tell. And It was indeed important.

"It is, but i don't even know how a CEO's secretary works." Renjun said pondering. He was grateful that its still Tuesday, he still has one,two,three,four,five,six! day to prepare everything. But the boy was also disappointed that time runs fast like the flash.

"I'm sure you can do it hyung, all you have to do is set up your schedules properly. Besides, You have me to look out for Chenle whenever you're at work." The younger said, fixing Chenle's hospital bed.

"I don't now Ji, I have no experience at this kind of job." Renjun unconsciously pouted. "And I do get my schedules settled but I sometimes forget about my job." The older scratched his head in embarrassment.

"Well, you could always right an excuse letter?" Jisunh suggested. "Yeah writing a letter everyday would be a great help, Jisung." The older scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"I'm just trying to help here." Jisung said,glaring at the smaller, but Renjun wasn't even terrified a bit. Instead of seeing a scary Jisung, he saw a cute glaring hamster with puffed cheeks.

"You're so cute sungie!" Renjun cooed, getting his phone out and taking stolen pictures of Jisung. "Hey! Stop that." The younger whined throwing the roll of tissue paper at Renjun that surprisingly hit him straight at the head.

"Score!!!" Jisung cheered running around the hospital room. The both of them silently thanked Chenle for being a heavy sleeper. "fuck you." Renjun silently cursed in mandarin, throwing the roll of tissue paper back at jisung who dodged it.

"Alright, Ji I want you to look after Chemle tomorrow for the whole day. I'm going tuxedo shopping with Donghyuck using a bit of my pocket money." Renjun ordered.

Jisung sighed shaking his head at the older "Yes, of course I can look after chenle tomorrow, but hyung, you can always spend your money. Besides I'm here to back you up." Jisung said.

"No sung, we are a team, we will work together." Renjun stared back at Jisung with a small smile. The younger sighed, nodding his head, washing their utensils, plates and glasses.

- t i m e  s k i p -
wednesday, 12:01 am

Renjun was laying down at the hospital couch with a blanket around him and his phone on with his hands. He typed Donghyuck's number before dialing it.

He took the phone near his ear waiting for tthe tanned boy to pick up ring...ring...rin- "Hello?" Donghyuck's angelic voice welcomed Renjun. "Hey Donghyuck! Goodmor...night?" Renjun chuckled along with Donghyuck.

italics : Donghyuck
bold italics : Renjun

- 📞🟢 -
00 : 01

"what's up jun?"

"I was just wondering if you maybe want to accompany me to a tuxedo shop tomorrow?"