Will Anyone Love Me!!! (1)

Riddhima & Raima daughter of Rudra Sinha & Chanchal Sinha. Rudra & Chanchal dosent like Riddhima ........ Riddhima is a soft-hearted, intelligent, bubbly, cute, beautiful girl. She only loves her grandmother & her best friend sejal. Chanchal & Raima treat her like a servant. So, Riddhima does every household work. They dosent pay for her education but Riddhima earns her own living and studies through scholarship ....... She is a very bright student, she studied at YZ College Final year of graduation in Mumbai...

Here Raima Sinha is a famous singer but she doesn't sing on her own, Riddhima sings from her behind......  This secret only knows about Rudra, Chancal, Raima & Riddhima........ 

They always blackmail her if she doesn't sing for Raima then they herm her grandmother who is a heart patient & paralyzed & she cant talk. They didn't treat her properly coz If she getting well Riddhima to know about their secret.

Raima gets a great offer to sing for a big brand advertisement ....... So both of the 3 are very excited but Riddhima dosent happy coz she wanted to be a singer who has her own identity. Riddhima says all of them she dosent sing for Raima & Chanchal gives her a tight slap. 

What did you say? you didn't sing for my baby? How dear you to say that you will not sing for Raima, we have given you a lot of privileges that"s why you say this to us........If you don't sing a song then you don't know what the consequences will be. Then Chanchal bit her very badly blood fall from her lip...... 

 Riddhima cry very badly she has no energy left in her body to go to her room but she try her best to get up & go to her room....... 

Riddhimas POV: 

Maa, why did you leave me?  See I am alone no one love only granny & Sejal loves me but granny is sick & Sejal going to Dubai for her job internship. You know ma I wanted to become a singer & I will have my one Identity but Papa dosent support me. He hats me coz I am the reason for your death. Chanchal aunty & Raima treat me like servent they always bit me, taunt me even they blackmail me if I didn't sing-song for Raima then they didn't treat granny ......... Will Anyone Love ME!!!!

What should I do Maaa......... Please help me Tomorrow I have a job interview if I got the job then I go from this house with granny... I don't want to stay here

  The next day Riddhima got ready early coz today is her job interview, so she wake up early & then dose her all household work & make breackfast for everyone then she went to feed her granny & give her medicine & clean her. After that, she going to fresh herself & get ready ...... she going for the interview.

VR Enterprise

Many people come for interviews for the post of PA of Vansh Raisinghania. The interview already started Now Angry come out & called Riddhima Sinha inside the interview room. Riddhima goes inside. She is nervous but then she takes a dreap breath  & sits on the chair. 

Vansh says: Hi, Miss Riddhima Sinha, I see your result you had topped in bords exam & also tops in college. You have also experience in job & your work also impressive .......  You are good at sports.  So, Riddhima tell me about your hobby? 

R: My hobby is singing, playing gutter, playing chase, ludo, cooking .......

V: Okk... After graduating you continue your study or not? Actually, we give a scholarship to our employees who do very good work in their field.....

R: I continue my study I will complete my MBA & After my MBA I prepared myself for CA.  Education is very important for everyone especially girls.

V: Okk , your interview has been done....... If you were selected for this job you got an email & joining letter. 

R: Thank you so much, sir.

Vansh was actually mesmerized to see Riddhima, her innocent eyes, her natural beauty attractive him towards her...... Then he said Angry to send Riddhima an email with a joining letter & say her to join the office on Monday......... Give her every detail about our office rules & inform her about the amount of selley & said her about flat which we provided for PA. & he goes to his cabin.

Vansh cabin:

Vansh goes to her cabin & then he removes a picture scattered on the wall, Then a secret room opens.  There is a lot of pictures of Riddhima ............ 

Vansh says at last I found you pari... your Ansh finds you. But today you are Riddhima Sinha, not my pari or not Riddhima Raichand which is your actual identity....... You are the daughter of Deep Raichand & Tara Raichind, not that busted Rudra Sinha & Chancal Sinha........... They are the killer of both of our parents & siblings....... They snatch your parents all property &  you from me........  Because of them, I have hidden from my identity & I was far away from my country ......

I know they treat you very badly..... don't worry pari your Ansh come now you get all the love, freedom, respect, peach .......  Soon you remember everything & we both give them the punishment which they give us .......  & we give them a double punishment that they give you I give them painful death which gives our parents & our unborn siblings peace......

 CONTINUE...............

VOTE
FOLLOW
COMMENT
SHARE